Chapter 55: Found

Chapter 55: Found

Headmistress Irine P O V

"Hmmm, this is complete requirements for those transferee. And this one... Hmmm.. I'll think about this one, and this one is good," Kinakausap ko ang sarili ko habang nakatingin sa mga papeles.

"Headmistress, here are the answers from the different Kingdoms. But except for Hiyera Kingdom, they didn't give any suggestions." He said.

As a Headmistress of a school that has a very big population, I can't just easily decide if what's I want for this school, I'm also asking comments, suggestions, and opinions from kings and Queens.

"Uh... Thank you. You may now leave."

"Yes, Headmistress." At lumabas na siya.

I can't still forget about Lola Sey, she might betrayed us... But I don't have any anger and loathe to her. Instead, I want her back. I want to talk to her, I know she knew everything.

*Knock-Knock-Knock*

"Come in," I commanded, when I saw him I smiled, "What brings you here, Mr. Arellano?"

"About the event na gaganapin sa susunod na linggo, the booth, " He said.

"Kunin niyo ang ideya ng lahat ng nakatataas, and... Teachers will assist and facilitate the students."

"Okay then. Bye "

"Bye."

I turned my swivel chair around, revealing the place when I, Hana's Mother and Venice used to play. I don't know what happened to our relationship, it just turned out into a Relationshit when my pure sister—Bea gave birth to Hana and the father is Venice's boyfriend. By that time, Venice enraged and she killed her boyfriend and Bea after giving birth. Good to know that Venice felt some guilt because she did not kill the Baby—Hana Troyh. Yet, hindi ko alam kung nasaan na siya.

*knock. Knock. Knock*

"The door is open, " I heard the creak of the door. I turned my swivel chair and I saw Ezra.

"Come and sit, Ms. Valencia."

She did it. Nakatungo ito.

And about her case? I already knew it. Ako na mismo ang nag-imbestiga dito. At hindi si Ezra ang pumatay. Ngayon, hinahanap ko na lang kung sino ang tunay na pumatay.

"So, what brings you here?"

"Ahm... Sorry but I didn't came here as a student. But as a curious friends of yours." She stated politely.

"Oh..." I smiled.

"Headmistress... What's your connection with Hana Troyh?" She directly asked.

I'm shocked, but I composed myself quickly, "She's my niece. Anak siya ng yumao kong kapatid na si Bea Troyh."

"Bakit siya nasa mundo ng mga Mortal?"

"Sh-she's there? How did you know about it?"

"She's the Queen Bee of our Academy back there in Mortal World."

H-hana...

"Who took care if her? I wanna see her. I will get her there." Agad kong sabi at naghanda ng portal sa labas.

"Before you fetch her, answer my last question first." She said with an extremely dark aura, "Why did you divulge the wrong prophecy your holding to us?"

I froze in her question. No... Alam na niya. "Ezra... "

Alam kong hindi pa siguradk ang propesiyang hawak ko... but I announced that for a reason and malaki ang posibilidad na 'yun ang mangyari. But still... I'm not sure.