Chapter 25

What's the Story, Morning Glory

Hi. Well, we're back. Many thanks to those of you who very kindly reviewed and said you wanted to see some more of this - we'll go a little further, and have a look at our girls as they emerge into the brave new world of Jenlisa. Has becoming a couple changed them? Not a bit of it.

Anyways... Happy New Year to everyone ♡♡♡

.

.

.

Lisa lay awake in the early morning light, staring at the ceiling. Beside her a faint snore told her Jennie was still sleeping. Last night...

Whoa, wait. Reality check. Had last night really happened? She'd been caught out like this before, in the hotel room that time. She stole a glance at the girl beside her. The girl beside her was laying, hair splayed out across the pillow, her shoulders bare, and she knew that if she slid her hand sideways she'd touch skin. Jennie was naked. And if Lisa closed her eyes, she could feel her own body humming in pleasure, singing a song she hadn't heard in years. Yes, last night had definitely happened.

Lisa had always been insecure in many ways. It was part of the reasons that Jennie had always gotten under her skin, because she had a knack of finding the cracks, tugging at the loose thread, threatening to expose her.

But one of her many coping mechanisms for what she regarded as this devastating character flaw was to simply assume it wasn't there - if she pretended she was on top of things, there was always the chance that it might turn out to be true. And so when one thing began to lead to another, she'd just gone with it. She couldn't do anything else - she'd turned both their worlds upside down by telling the Korean girl that she loved her, she couldn't very well ask her for a trial run before she made her final decision.

She'd never really thought of either of them as being the sort of girls who'd go all the way on the first date, but their relationship was hardly starting from scratch - in effect they'd been dating each other for months, each trapped in a bubble of denial, and it had seemed entirely natural to take things as far and as fast as they could to make up for lost time.

So she'd thrown herself into it with gusto, made all the running, almost pushing Jennie towards the bedroom, and hoped to God that it would turn out okay.

And it had. Any last, lingering doubts about whether she really wanted the brunette that way had disappeared as she watched Jennie undress, had vanished as she'd seen her unclip her bra and hold it briefly in place, biting her lip coyly, before letting it fall, had evaporated completely as she'd slid her jeans off and stood there, wearing nothing but an expression of such wanton challenge that Lisa had been surprised her own clothes hadn't spontaneously caught fire.

The blonde had always assumed that Jennie in bed would be much the same as Jennie in any other circumstances - awkward, shy, enthusiastic but inept - but that hadn't turned out to be the case.

That hadn't been the case at all. Jennie in the sack was feline, sinuous, feral, going at it with a gleeful abandon that had left Lisa, inexperienced as she was, struggling to keep up.

Not that she hadn't tried.

She knew that Bobby had sometimes found her a little cold and unresponsive during sex, but then Bobby was a guy, there was only so much reciprocation he needed - she sometimes wondered if he might have preferred it if she'd been asleep, at least that way he wouldn't have to talk to her afterwards.