Chapter Ten.

After having morning sickness, Lillian was kind of disappointed when she couldn't even look at her mom's delicious strawberry and cream pancakes when she got downstairs since they made her stomach turn.

She ran a hand through her hair as she waited in the living room for everyone to finish eating. Lillian took the day off yesterday since she was feeling extra tired and her mom surprised her by getting her a new larger hoodie since the one she had was getting a little too tight on her. She pulled her hoodie and shirt up, rubbing her round stomach. Five months to go.

She thought of her baby's father, not sure how she's going to be able to look at him. She kissed him. What a big stupid mistake that was. Maybe Jeanette won't break up with him after she finds out but she'll hate Lillian forever.

She needed to stop worrying about Jeanette, she has bigger things to take care of first.

Ten minutes later her mom and sister came out of the dining room. Her mom held something out for her, a pack of crackers, an apple, and a water bottle. She looked up at her mom confused and her mom smile, "Just in case you get hungry later after class or something."

Lillian smiled and took it, "Thanks."

They all piled into her mom's car and when she got to school, she just didn't feel like being there today since she was pretty tired. But she had a test today in Spanish and she didn't feeling like taking it later. She got out of the car and began her way into school.

She knew she would have to see Ryan; remember that she kissed him and feel humiliated. He'd probably tell her to never do it again and yell at her at how stupid she was for doing such a thing. He'll probably even mention how much he loves Jeanette and other crap.

Lillian twirled a strand of her blonde hair around her finger as she got to her locker. Her hair was down today and straightened. She couldn't stop thinking of the comment Ryan said about her hair being down and how she has beautiful hair. Her hair was a plain blonde that went down to the middle of her back.

Lillian rubbed her eyes, trying to get rid of some sleep that was in her eyes. She wanted to go home to her comfy bed and sleep until she couldn't any more. She also had to really go to the bathroom. After getting all the stuff she needed, she closed her locker and went to the bathroom.

When she was done, she stepped out of the stall and fixed her hoodie to where it looked baggier. She patted her stomach and for the second time, she felt a twitch. A huge smile appeared on her face, letting her know there was actually something in there.

She heard the door to the bathroom open and she quickly grabbed her stuff, walking around a few classmates and left the bathroom.

She heard giggling and turned her head to the right to see down the hallway, seeing something that hurt her a little. Ryan had his arms around Jeanette's waist and her arms were around him. He went to kiss her but she teasingly moved her face away.

Doesn't look like there's going to be any breaking up anytime soon, she thought disappointedly and she was quickly jealous. She frowned and pushed one side of her hair behind her ear, hoping they wouldn't notice her because she had to walk past them to get to her class.

She began walking and kept her head down, looking at her Bio book instead. But Jeanette had eyes like a hawk and saw her walk past.

"Lillian!" she cried out and got out of Ryan arms, pulling Lillian into a hug. Lillian did her best to not let Jeanette touch her stomach and had her Bio book in-between them. Jeanette pulled back and looked surprised, "Your hair! It's down and it looks so pretty and long!" she said. "I haven't seen you straighten you hair since last year. Since then you always pull it up in that bun. What made you want to keep it down--ahh, I know what it is! Who is he?" she asked, winking at her.