Chapter Fifteen.

"You can do this, Lil.", Ryan said, trying to sound all brave and confident as they sat in the school parking lot. Lillian looked in his eyes and saw concern in his eyes also. Of course everyone knows him and Jeanette broke up since she changed her status to single on Facebook but they aren't sure if she told anyone the reason why. "I'll be with you when you go in and when we leave.".

"But what about during classes?", she asked. "I have at least two classes with Jean and I don't think I could be able to be in the same room as her or any of her friends.".

He took a moment to say something, "Ignore them, it's not like they could do anything to you in class but give you looks. Just do your usual stuff by being a nerd and pay attention to the lesson.".

She glared at him, "Nice, real nice.".

He smiled and leaned over, kissing her cheek, "It's what I like about you, though.", he said and she blush, smiling though. "The most we'll have to deal with is at lunch and like before, just ignore everyone.".

"I hope your right, Ryan.", she said. "I mean, look how they treated Tamara Rogen.", she said, who just went into labor over the weekend. "Pregnancies at this school like someone just died and they never stop talking about it.".

"She had a one to many night stand and didn't know who the father is.", he said. "You have me with you.".

She lowered her head a little, wonder how long it would last between them. She didn't want to seem doubt full and start thinking he'll realize how much work this was and Lillian was no 'Jeanette'.

She felt his hand go under her chin and left her head up, "Hey, what's wrong?"

She shook her head and pushed her hair behind her ear, "Nothing, just a little sleepy. I'm still getting use to only sleep on my sides only and it's kind of uncomfortable right now, keeping me up sometimes.", she half lied. It was true, for being one of those people who are use to sleeping mostly on her stomach, it was becoming pain getting use to only sleeping on her side or back since her stomach was more hard now.

"Okay.", he said. He brought his wrist up and looked at his watch, "We should go in now, though. Classes will be starting in five minutes.".

She sighed, hesitating but nodded. They got out of the car and she wrapped herself in her cardigan. People were confused as they watched both of them getting out of the same car and Ryan wrapping his arm around her, making their way to the school entrance.

Lillian felt uncomfortable with people watching her. The school probably see her bump over the black t-shirt. It was the first time she would go without wearing her hoodie. It was no point in trying to hide it now anyways and she was getting tired of wearing hoodies. Ryan thought she looked real pretty though with the black t-shirt, white cardigan, dark skinnies, and tan moccasins shoes with her hair down.

When they got to the sophomore hallway, people around looked at them with either confusion, shaking their heads, or snobby looks--mostly from Jeanette friends but Jeanette was no where around. People around already started the rumors as Lillian went over to her locker and wanted to go in there and hide the whole day. She heard 'pregnant' 'baby' boyfriend stealer' 'how could she?' and 'both are crazy' or 'stupid'.

Ryan leaned against the free locker next to her and leaned down to her, "See, you didn't faint or anything.".

She frowned up at him, "Be more supportive, Ryan.", she said with sad eyes and she heard a few people coughing a 'slut' as they walked passed. She didn't really care what they were saying, but it did hurt a little.

"Right.", he said. He put a hand on her arm, "Hey, I almost forgot to tell you. My mom wanted to invite you over tonight for dinner.".

She groaned, "I can't, I have to help my mom and Cassandra clean the whole house up because my brother Brad coming home tomorrow for vacation for one week."