Chapter Twenty-Two.

Lillian shook her head stubbornly at Ryan, "No Ryan! I'm not going out there like this.", she said.

"Come on, everyone going to know your pregnant!", he chuckled. "Being fuller and pregnant are two completely different thing."

"My thighs got bigger!", she said, frowning.

"No they didn't. Your just being insecure right now.", he said.

"I still can't though. Someone may laugh.", she said. "I'm eight months and I look like I'm about to give birth. Oh god, what if my water breaks? I wont know it!".

Ryan chuckled, "No it wont. Now come on, people like seeing pregnant girls in bikinis at pools. You have been complaining about always being hot and the pool will cool you off. Now come on, I'm going to give you a perfect day."

"But someone going to laugh at me!"

"No one will, I promise. Now, I can carry you out but I think that'll be more embarrassing.", he said and she glared him. She wrapped her towel around her better and pouted as they walked out of  where they pay to get in.

She groaned as they walked inside the gates and there was a lot of people around. Lillian couldn't help feel insecure when pretty skinny girls would walk pass and check Ryan out. They probably think she's his pregnant sister.

When they got to spot that didn't have much people, Ryan laid the blanket down and held his out for the towel. She frowned and hesitated but gave him the towel. Lillian crossed her arms over her chest and rubbed her arm, looking around and if anyone was looking at her as if she's crazy to come here pregnant this big or disgusted.

But no, most of them didn't even pay attention to her which made her feel a little better. She placed her hand under her growing belly as Ryan helped her to sit down so she could fall down on her butt.

"See, no one died.", he said and she glared at him.

"I'm really emotional right now, Ryan.", she said. "My hormones are off the rock together and not the way before. I think I'm getting crazy.".

"Which is why I just agree with you now.", he said. "There's the boys--hey, don't.", he said, grabbing the blanket from her large baby bump. "You should comfortable, not feeling bad about yourself. Your beautiful, Lil. Love that bump."

"Not like the skinny tan girls here.", she said.

"You mean fake tans? I could smell spray on tan a mile away since Jeanette always got them.", he said. "You've gotten tan.".

"I'm not bronze tan.", she said. "Soon my stretch marks will be more noticed, I hate being pregnant." she pouted and tears filled up in her eyes as his friends got closer as Ryan wrapped an arm around her. She wasn't sure if she actually hated being pregnant or it was because she felt sweaty and uncomfortable

"Hey, Ryan, their having a sale on their ice cream and--whoa, who made the pregnant girl cry?", Dillon asked.

"She's not enjoying being pregnant right now.", Ryan said. "Guys, tell her she looks beautiful.".

Lillian looked up at them as they started agreeing that pregnancies is beautiful and she shouldn't feel bad and that she looked beautiful still.

"I think you should worry more about after having the baby cause then your stomach ruin unless you work out.", Matt said and that upset Lillian. Ryan will never want to see her naked again!

Her eyes watered up and Ryan groaned, "Wrong thing to say, man!".

Matt's eyes widen realizing what he just said, "Oh Lillian, I didn't mean it like that! I just meant---well, I just didn't mean it like that."