Chapter Sixteen.

Another long day for Lillian, she walked out of the school building and she was eyed by her classmates. She lowered her head as she brushed her hair back behind one of her ears as she walked over to Ryan car.

"Dirty shank.", she heard Britney voice and she paused, turning her head around to see a grinning Britney. "Nice of you and Ryan to break Jeanette hearts, real low.".

Lillian was about to mention how Jeanette wasn't innocent, but where would that lead to? Her being known as a pregnant shank and a lair. No one would believe her over popular Jeanette. She turned her head back around and made her way over to the car, feeling a little low.

She should be excited though, Brad should be home when she gets there! It was his birthday Friday and she was excited to see him. She hasn't seen him since Christmas and at the time, they both didn't she was pregnant and everything was. . .normal. Aside from her guilt of sleeping with Ryan but she managed to forget about it while he was there.

When Lillian got to the car, she opened the passenger door and got in. Ryan put his phone down, "How was it?".

"Like yesterday.", she said. "Oh but I spent one time in the bathroom with only three minutes worth of crying."

He took her hand, "It'll get better."

"What a nice lie." she said and he was about to say something, but she shook her head, "No, Ryan. Lets just face the fact, it wont get better. But I'll learn to get over it. They're just bored with their lives and looking for someone to pick on. I just want to get home so I can see my brother and get over with telling him the news."

"Okay." he said, starting the car.

"Can you drop by Turkey Hill first, my mom asked me to pick up some ice cream on the way home." she said.

"Yeah, sure."

He pulled out of the school parking lot and drove away from the parking lot. She ran her finger threw her hair and sighed, wishing these days would be so depressing at school. If it's this bad, it'll only get worse if Jeanette comes back cause she can't miss three days worth of school without a doctor notes and Lillian doubts she's sick.

After a few moments, Ryan pulled into the parking lot of Turkey Hills and Lillian started to unbuckle her seat beat until Ryan stopped her and she looked up at him confused, "I'll go in.", he said and she shrugged, reaching into her bag and give him the five dollars, telling him to get anything that chocolate kind.

She started changing the radio channels, looking for some music to listen to when heard Ryan phone go off pretty loudly and she jumped, grabbing it so she could stop the Rap song. When she went to press ignore, she saw who it was from

Jeanette.

She didn't even have to press read to see it said, 'Be over in an hour and half'

Lillian chest sunk into her stomach and she suddenly felt sick. What is this?, she questioned and she clicked read to see what they were talking about, but his sent box was empty was empty. Is he still seeing her? Did he lie to her--to both of them? Or does she knows and they're laughing at her after dropped her off ever since Saturday? She wanted to cry at how easily and quickly everything that seems okay with them would be ruined with just a text message but Ryan came out the store and she quickly put the phone down, blinking and fighting back the tears she so want to let go.

He got back in and placed the bag that had the ice cream on her lap. She lowered her head as he drove out of the parking lot and brought her hand up to her eyes, wiping away a tear that escaped. Fight it, Lil, she demanded herself.

Of course he'll still want her; she pretty, popular, amazing, and not pregnant. Her eyes stung with me more tears and trying so much harder to hold them back.