Chapter Fourteen.

Lillian was biting down on her nails as she walked to the park to go meet Ryan and Jeanette there. They both decided they needed somewhere privet and their houses were not an option and since the park is mostly empty in the winter, seemed like the best place.

And since the park was only two blocks away, she wanted to walk to think about things.

She isn't sure how she felt about Jeanette cheating on Ryan. It should give her comfort knowing that Jeanette isn't the innocent one either, but she felt something was weird. Maybe it because Lillian was still the one carrying the product of the affair she had with Ryan. She sighed, hating how she's always feels guilty and can never grow a backbone.

But Jeanette cheated on Ryan also! Sure, she isn't pregnant but she did wrong to!

When she got to the park, she sat down on a bench and waited for them to arrive. After last night before her night was turned around to Jeanette confession and it felt like the good old time, she felt like she didn't know Jeanette anymore. Hell, she didn't. She's changed and Lillian guessed she has also, but very little.

But all she knows is now she can kiss her friendship goodbye.

Exciting news is that in two weeks she gets to find out the sex out of the baby. She was nervous, not sure if she wants to know cause she kind of feels like she wants it to be a surprise but knowing her well not able to be able to this known and not knowing herself is mind racking, so she'll have to know.

She felt a flutter, but this time, it just a bit stronger. She moved her hand under her jacket and her hand touched her stomach, hoping the baby move again. Always when she felt the baby move it always told her that she actually was carrying something in her.

She heard a car driving up behind her and she turned around to see Ryan car driving up but when he was a few feet away from her the passenger door opened and an angry looking Jeanette got out and walked towards her.

"Jean, stop it!" Ryan yelled.

"You think you can have him?", Jeanette screeched and Lillian was confused as she got up from the bench and walked around it.

"Jean, what are you--ahh!", Lillian cried when Jeanette smacked her pretty hard.

"Jeanette!", Ryan called out in concern.

"You little slut!", Jeanette yelled and Lillian felt her hands push her and she slipped on a small patch of ice and fell down on her side. "I thought you were my friend, Lil! How could you?"

Lillian sat there, looking at the ground with her hand at her cheek. Well I guess he told her already, she thought and it pissed her off! They were suppose to tell her together! Ugh, Ryan!

"Jeanette, stop it!", Ryan said and she heard Jeanette struggle. Lillian looked up at her and Ryan had his arms around her to hold her back.

"Ugh! Let go of me, Ryan! How could you want her? She's nothing! I can't believe I wanted to be friends with you after I finally had a life! You were just holding me back, Lillian! We stopped being friends a long time ago actually!".

Lillian felt her eyes water up but she held back her tears as she got up from the floor. "Jean please, I didn't mean for this to happen!"

"Liar! I have seen the way you looked at me and Ryan before, jealousy in your eyes!", she screeched, trying hard to get out of Ryan arms.

"I'm being honest with you! It's not like I wanted to be pregnant at sixteen and the father being my best friend boyfriend as the father. I never wanted to hurt you and-"

"What?", Jeanette asked, stopping her struggling and looked confused. "What are you talking about?".

Lillian looked at her confused now and looked at Ryan who looked at exhausted.