Chapter Eighteen.

A month later.

Lillian hoped into Gina's chair, "Okay, not to short. Just about two inch below my shoulders.", she said, explain her hair cut and showed her how short she wanted. It was so hot outside and she wanted a hair cut. She'll be spending most of this summer pregnant and pulling it up in a ponytail was not an option since her neck has been hurting from all her hair.

Gina smiled, "Okay, lets just get your hair washed and we'll began.".

Gine was a forty year old hair dresser who seems to be suck in the eighties with her big red hair, purple eye shade, checker pencil shirt, heel highs, and white blouse. When Lillian sat in the black chair and put her hair in the bowl, she was a little nervous. She spent the last three years growing at the level it was but she needed it and it's just hair. It'll grow back.

"So when you do, hun?", Gina asked as she chewed on some gum.

Lillian smiled, "August 14.".

"Cool.", she said she washed Lillian hair. "One good thing about being pregnant, your hair so much thicker and longer. But after, it just falls off but we have this real good stuff you can use next time you come in and maybe you wont be pregnant. Boy or girl?".

"A boy.", she said.

"And the Father? Who is he? You've been coming her ever since you were ten and I never heard of a boyfriend before.", she said.

"Haven't heard around town?", Lillian asked.

"I heard but I thought I should hear straight from you, dear. I may like gossip but I like you more, dear. I hear it's Chief Miller's youngest.", she said. "Handsome, but all of them are. Did you know I use to date his father?"

"Yes it's his youngest and really?", she asked. "When?"

"Oh, a long time ago when we're just two young freshmen's.", she said. "It was over in six months but we became friends until we grew apart. Surprised he stuck around town."

"Oh, wow.", she said.

"So how you two doing?", she asked. "Is he around and help taking care of it. You know boys, all excited in the beginning until later on in the long run."

"We're together.", she said. "He says he's is, that he wants to stick around here. He's working and we actually got some things like the crib and a few outfits. Next is a bassinet and we're hoping we'll get a lot of stuff from the babyshower.".

"Well expect something from me, honey", she said. "And you know, that's good he wants to be here for you.".

Lillian felt like Gina had more. 'But?"

"But.", she said. "Not to sound like a downer but you know, your both young. He might see it's harder one day, so keep an eye on him. He's going to be eighteen soon and you know how wild eighteen years old. I believe you to can make it but you always have to play it safe. What I'm trying to say is, don't be so naïve."

"I know, Gina, I'm smarter then that.", she said.

"I know you are, dear.", she said. "Your one of the most smartest girls I know in this town."

~

"And you are beautiful!", Gina said as she took the black sheet off Lillian and Lillian heeled herself up from the chair, smiling into the mirror. It didn't look to bad like she thought it would as Gina cut her hair and she could hear her heart beat.

Her head felt lighter and her neck didn't feel like it was tilting to one side. Her face was more shown and she loved it. She felt more happier with it. She grabbed her glasses and turned to hug Gina.

"Thanks.", she said.

She chuckled, "No probably but next time you come in, I hope I get to meet the little man. A name yet?".

She smiled and placed her hand on her bump, "Zane. Zane Gabriel.".

"Oh, I like that.", she said. "Going to be a heart breaker when he's older."

She chuckled, "Not two many heart I promise."

~

One week later.

Lillian ran her fingers threw her hair nervously, fixing it ever second she could until Ryan got here. She was nervous meeting his whole family. She wanted to look like a nice girl which she knew she was but she couldn't stop thinking what if they didn't like her?

She stepped back and frowned as she looked in the mirror. She was wearing a baby blue powered spaghetti strap dress with the hem on the dress golden color. Her makeup was natural looking and her new hair cut was in wavy curls and she wasn't wearing her glasses. She could see without them. She felt like she looked huger in the dress then when she tired it on a few days ago.

The dress went just a little above her knees and she had some comfy white flats on. She just hopes her feet wont start to feeling swelling up.

She felt Zane move and it was like he was playing soccer in her! The boy sure likes to move now ever since two weeks ago. She thought it felt so weird as if they were hard bubbles in her stomach. Ryan still yet to feel him move because every time Zane moves and Ryan goes to feel, he just stops or Ryan isn't around.

Lillian still couldn't believe how well their doing. Jeanette was still a problem with her evil mad glares, rumors, and trying to get Ryan to turn against Lillian. School wasn't any better but only one more week until she's out.

She spent as much time with Ryan as she could. Money was alright but he said he might even have to get another part time job in the summer. She said she could get a job after the baby here and the six week wait m she could do anything but he didn't want her to so she could take care of the baby.

Of course they argued about it, she didn't want to depend on Ryan so much and make him do all that hard work but she finally got it and understood Zane would need her. When he's older, she'll start working then.

And they did fight about other things but little things not worth them breaking up.

She heard a beep outside and went over to her window, looking out the window to see Ryan car. She smiled and grabbed her small purse. She left her room and went downstairs where her mom and sister were watching TV.

"Holy crap, is that you Lillian?", Cassandra asked, shocked. "You look so much like a...girl.".

She pursed her lips and glared at her sister, "Thanks, Cas."

"She's right though, Lillian.", her mom said. "You look so beautiful."

"I look huge.", she said.

"No do not. Girls at your week look even bigger.", she said. "Have fun, dear. I want lots of pictures though!".

"Oh come on, mom!", she complained because it seems like work. "But okay, I'll try.".

"Good."

Lillian opened the front door and walked down her steps, Ryan looked out his window and whistled, making her blush and smile. When she got to the door, he spoke, "Well don't you look amazing.".

"You look good yourself.", she said about his white button shirt and black trouser. She opened the door and got in. When she sat down, her dress rode up and she blushed hard, pulling it down, "Maybe I should have worn leggings.".

"Don't worry about.", he said, leaning over and kissed her. "We should get going, it's about thirty minute ride.".

"Okay.", she said. As he drove to the wedding, they talked about telling their parents she wants to move into Ryan house since they already talk to his parents and they agreed. His room is big enough also for them and the baby stuff. She already knows it's going to be hard telling them, but she would come over on the weekends and stay. She just needed to be with Ryan when the baby comes right now.

Then when Ryan graduate, he'll find an apartment and they'll move there. So much easier saying then doing and she knows that might not even happen, but hopefully it will.