Chapter Twenty-Four.

Lillian was rubbing her stomach as the rain pour from a Youtube video she was playing, hoping the would calm Zane down from moving and kicking into her ribs and she was having pre-labor contraction lot today. It was so uncomfortable and kind of painful. She thought the sound of the rain video would calm him down but he wont stop.

And her back was in so much pain. She forced herself out of bed, holding the bottom of her big belly as she got up, slipping her swollen feet into her sandals. She didn't like the fact that Zane made her a waddle a little now when she walks but she left the room and went downstairs, needing a little exercise.

Three more weeks of this?, she questioned herself miserably. She isn't sure if she can survive three more weeks of back pain, rib kicking, heart burn, and just being in so much discomfort. Only thing that helps is hot baths but later she would feel horrible again.

She went into the kitchen and grabbed herself a bottle of water. She couldn't help but put it against her back, rolling it up and down as she leaned on the counter on her other arm. She took deep breaths and tried to relax herself. Zane slowed down his kicking at least.

She forced herself to lean up and she went into the living room, sitting down. She was all alone in the house since both Ryan and his dad were at work and Meredith went to a friend house. She was asleep when they all left and she didn't feel like going anywhere with Meredith today.

She turned on the TV and flipped through the channels looking for something to watch. She grabbed one of the coach pillows and decided to lay down, hoping she can just sleep the next three weeks away as some more contraction decided to hit and she took deep breaths.

And hour later, she back up in the room, laying on her side, rubbing her stomach when a shot of pain appeared and she hissed in pain. It was like a cramp but thirty times worse and she never felt anything like it but it only lasted for a moment and when it stopped, she sighed in relief and tried to fall back asleep. That has been happening a lot lately, pre-labor contractions. She hated them and she hated how they seem to feel more painful each time.

It only made her more scared about labor. She hopes it's all worth it after.

When laying became to uncomfortable even, she decided to sit up and rub her back the best she could. Four minutes passed and the pain hit again. She cried in pain and it felt like diarrhea and period cramps. She did her deep breathing exercises, waiting for them to stop. Like before, it was only a moment long and they stopped.

She was still taking deep breaths as she got up from the bed and for some reason, she felt like there was pressure in-between her legs and it felt weird and hurt a little. She did her best to ignore it as she grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom to get a hot bath so relax her uncomfortable muscles and maybe her contracts.

When she stepped into the bathroom, they hit again and she leaned against the counter, hissing in pain. She was confused on what was happening since sure, it happens maybe one or twice a week, but she lost how many she had today.

"I'm fine, I'm fine.", she said to herself, breathing heavily. She leaned up from the sink and paused, her underwear feeling suddenly drench. Feeling like she was going to faint, she pressed one of her hands on the sink and took deep breath. Is this labor? My due date is still three weeks away, she thought, thinking it wasn't very safe for him to come right now. Oh God.

She pressed herself up and went over to the toilet, pulling her underwear down to see increase discharge and she started freaking out more. She didn't feel like this right and she felt like she might need a doctor. She forced herself back up and went back to the bedroom, grabbing her cell phone and called the doctor who was planned to help her deliver. After a few ring, she picked up, "This is Doctor Huston."