1.5

the coldness of the jagged blade is what i felt all night on my neck. alois had wrapped his arms around me and made sure the blade was pressed on my neck but not too hard to make me bleed.

i was terrified and was not able to control my tears. the night sky started becoming lighter. morning was coming.

"i couldn't wait another day to do this," he whispers into my ear. "you're so irresistible."

"we should get up now," i whisper back. "i'll make you something to eat."

"hm... " alois comes closer to my ear that i can feel his lips. "not here though."

the blade is pressed more and i inhale sharply. he sits up and takes me along with him. we get off the bed and he pushes me to my window.

"do not make a sound" he says. alois opens the window and we both peak out to see his butler, claude. "and don't worry, he'll catch you."

"wait what?" alois pushes me and i gasp as i fall out of the window. i watch in horror as the ground gets closer but, as alois said, claude catches me.

i struggle in his grasp but he has a tight grip. i look up and see alois jump. claude catches him with no problem but i continue to struggle.

"let go of me!" i say, loudly. "finny! baldro-"

claude places his hand on my forehead and suddenly everything goes black.

-

i open my eyes and everything comes back like a slap. i sit up fast and see an unfamiliar bedroom. i try to get off the bed but i'm stopped by rope.

my feet and hands are tied to the bed post. i look at the knots and they do not look humanly possible. so confusing and complex.

at least i'm still fully clothed.

"what... " i tug on the rope and look around for anything sharp. i grab a candle holder and smash it on the desk stand. it breaks into pieces but the big pieces fall on the floor so i try to reach them but the rope stops me.

i need to do something.

"what are you doing?" i jump as alois comes in the room. "ah you clumsy girl."

"untie me, alois" i say. "this isn't funny."

he seemed like the type to pull something like this but his face didn't show that. yes he had a smile on his face but it was dangerous.

"i'll get claude to clean it up," he says as he comes to the bed and sits next to me. i lean away and try to remain calm. "but right now, i want to spend time with you."

"i... i can't stay here," i say. "i live with ciel and everything is there."

"why are you thinking of them when you're with me?" no happy tone. "they don't matter to you... only me."

i look at him to see he's already staring. he comes closer and wraps his arms around me. alois leans his head on my shoulder right so his lips are next to my ear.

"you belong to me" he whispers.

"alois stop" i say. i hear his faint chuckles clearly which sends chills.

"say it again" he whispers. i clench my fists tightly and prevent the tears from falling. "come on... say my name."

he squeezes me and i feel my heart pounding against my chest.

"a... alois" i try everything to keep my voice steady but i want to cry. i can hear the fear in my own voice which seems to make him happy. i hear him chuckling again.

his chuckles turn into fits of laughter as he lets go of me and lays down. he continues to laugh and i just stare at him wide-eyed, horrified.

alois starts to calm down and his hands cover his eyes.

"feeling your heart pound so fast... " he says. "because of me... feels so good."

i don't say anything and just watch him.

"and hearing your voice sound so scared and vulnerable... " he says. "just makes me want you more."

"how do you want me when you don't even know me?" i say. i stare at my tied feet. my shoes are gone.

"i know everything" his voice becomes a bit deeper. "and i know you are mine... no one else is going to have you."

i didn't realize that my hands were trembling. what do i do? how do i contact ciel?