3.0

tw: suicide

"what?"

"i know... you're going to try to leave," he says. "you're going to try and leave me."

try? no i'm fucking leaving.

"i don't know what you're talking about" i say.

"i'm not a damn child! i know what you're doing!" he stands up which makes me take a step back. he starts to breathe heavily and slams his fist on his desk. "you think finny is secretive? that somehow you can talk in some sort of code? what complete idiots you are!"

i just stare at him, yelling and calling us names. i back up more and wrap my fingers around the handle.

"sebastian," ciel says. the door is opened and i step away from it to see the butler walking in. "repeat your orders to y/n."

"i will help master get y/n and get her to stay" he says, staring at ciel.

"alois was careless enough to not use his resources to get you but i will use everything for you to be here... you're not going anywhere."

i stare at him in utter shock. his smirk is held so confidently. i won't be able to leave as planned... there's just one way to get out of here. i push sebastian out of the way and run down the hallway.

"you won't ever escape me!" i hear followed by laughing.

i run to my room and lock the door.

i have to do this. i open my window and climb out, walking a bit on the roof before climbing higher. my dress is caught on a piece of broken wood but i rip off the piece. the sound of a door slammed is heard and i climb faster, almost slipping here and there.

i try not to look down and the dark of the night helps. finally getting on top, i walk towards the edge, under my window. the breeze is so nice up here and so is the view.

i see sebastian looking right at me from my window. his head goes back in for a while.

"miss y/n," i turn around and see him standing a few meters away with ciel. the moon shines behind them and i don't say anything. "please step away from the edge."

ciel watches me, his mouth is open in shock. i look down and the height makes me a little dizzy.

"y/n," ciel says, stepping towards me. "come on, take my hand."

"i'd rather die" i spat. i look up towards the moon before leaning over and letting myself fall. i hear screaming but not from me. my vision is only the dark sky and the sensation of falling makes my body overwhelm with adrenaline. i close my eyes and suddenly everything goes dark.

mother, i can join you.

-

i open my eyes and see i'm surrounded by darkness. my ears pick up a sound of film rolling. where am i?

"welcome" i see the undertaker. why is he here?

"what is this? what's that sound?" i ask.

"it's your memories" he simply says. my life will really flash in seconds.

"i don't want to see it," i say. "just let me die."

the undertaker doesn't say anything and walks up to me with a saddened expression.

"i'm very sorry you found yourself in this situation," he says. he is a whole different person. "but your time to rest will be ripped away from you."

"what?"

i find myself looking at the sky again from the ground. pain surges through my body and i try to breathe but my throat is blocked by blood. i choke on the little air i have in my lungs and watch as sebastian walks up to me and frowns.

everything goes dark.

the pain is gone.

everything is gone.

-

HERE LIES
Y/N L/N
1875 - 1889

i stare at the tombstone. my tombstone with an empty casket underneath. my grip on the umbrella tightens and i feel a hand on my shoulder.

"let's go" sebastian says. i turn around and look at them both. ciel's red eyes look right at me as he smiles.

mother... i cannot join you.