2.5

it's been a few days and ciel hasn't gotten a new bed and is being very weird. he seems a lot more affectionate but the good thing is everything is quiet. alois hasn't done anything. it's peaceful.

nothing was going on today so i stayed with the trio.

"you really saw nothing?" baldroy asks finny. finny whines and lays his head of the table. he had been up all night watching for the animal but it never came so now he's really sleepy.

"no! i had my net and everything to catch it," finny whines. "but at least i tended the garden and it's all good now, maybe i scared it away."

"you should sleep" i say. "you did your job for now."

"she's right" mey-rin says. baldroy agrees too and finny gives in. he practically drags himself to his room and we all watch him.

-

"sebastian can we go get a bed?" i ask. "i want my own room back."

"let me inform master ciel" he says but i stop him.

"please don't," i say. "it seems like he doesn't want to get it so can we go?"

"oh?" he looks at me and sighs. "i do not think he'll like us going... will you wait one more night?"

".... fine" i groan. ciel started to get closer every night. this morning we were back to back and it just didn't seem like him. sebastian nods and walks off. i walk to the backyard and to the garden. it's still beautiful thanks to finny keeping an eye on it.

i sit on a chair near the hedge and look at the view.

-

i stayed in the garden until it was time to eat dinner with ciel.

"i hope you don't mind but i'll be in my room for a while before sleeping" i say. ciel looks up at me and nods.

"okay just don't make too much noise coming in" he says. after, i went to my room to look at my things. hm the lights don't work. i sigh and i go into my drawer and take out a few blankets and lay them down. i open the curtains to let the moonlight in since it's so dark in here and i smile.

"it's so beautiful" i mutter.

"isn't it?" i jump at the voice and look at my closet. the door creaks open to see it empty. i open my mouth but a hand suddenly covers my mouth. "be quiet."

they pull me towards them and i start to shake. it's alois. my eyes widen and i start to struggle against him. why is he everywhere? why is he in the one place i considered safe?

alois turns me around and smiles, watching me shake and cry. he comes closer and sniffs my face and i feel something wet on my cheek. i gasp and kick his shin. alois yelps and let's go. i turn to the door and run but i trip on his bag. alois tackles me and pins me down. why does he have a bag?

"no one can have you but me," he says. "you exist for me... and i will kill anyone who tries to take you away from me."

"you're fucking crazy" i say.

"you make me so crazy," alois laughs. "i just can't get enough of you... i need more."

i start to call for the trio but he slaps his hand on my mouth, muffling any noise i make.

"everywhere you go... i'll be there watching you," he whispers. "i will never stop following you."

his face gets closer to ear and i hear his chuckles.

"you can't get rid of me," alois whispers. "you won't be able to."

my vision is blurred with tears. i don't want him to be right.

"what you did in the room... i'm going to actually need" alois says. in the room? my mind flashes back to it and i start to panic even more. i vigorously shake my head and scream but it's so muffled. "and i hope the undertaker told you about my gift, y/n."

he grabs his back and pulls out rope. alois forcibly ties my hands together. a few knocks sound and alois scoffs.

"miss l/n are you okay? i heard something fall" it's finny. alois takes out a knife and starts to whisper.

"tell him you're fine and that you fell... or do you want him to get hurt too?" he says.

"i-i'm fine," i start to say. "i just fell but i'm alright."

"okay!" we hear his footsteps get farther and alois duct tapes my mouth shut.

"this is my favorite view" alois chuckles.