2.1

i couldn't describe my feeling in that moment. it was a mixture of so many things. undertaker went back to ciel and i sit there, processing everything.

how did this happen? why was i pulled into this? why is he like this?

he's buying a coffin... for a broke doll. i start to tremble and control my pace of breathing. what is he planning? to kill me?

"y/n," i look up to see ciel approaching. "we have business to take care of and i don't want you to be in harm's way."

"... okay?"

"you'll be staying here with the undertaker," he says. i control the urge to shout and panic. i nod and slouch. "we'll be back as soon as we can."

ciel pats my head and they leave. i hug myself and stare at the floor. he's going to kill me. alois is going to kill me. i grip my arms tighter and start to panic.

he's planning to kill me. he's going to take me again and do god knows what.

"y/n," i jump and look up to see the undertaker. "would you like to see it?"

"the... ?" he nods and smiles. i shake my head and feel my eyes water. "oh my god! what the hell?!"

my hand go into my hair and i continue to shake my head, panicking.

"he's going to kill me! he's going to stab me like those women! oh my god!" i yell more and sob. "he's an absolute mad man! a fucking psycho!"

"let's calm down-"

"i should've never met him! he's going to lock me in that damn room again!" i continue to ramble and sob, messing up my hair. suddenly, the undertaker puts his hand over my mouth.

"hush now" he whispers. i look at him and sniffle. undertaker holds a finger to his lips and chuckles, making my heart beat fast. i whimper and continue to cry.

"i don't want to die" i say, muffled through his hand. he shushes me again and takes his hand off.

"ciel doesn't know about this," he says. "and it would be interesting to see the young phantomhive in such a worrisome state."

i wipe my tears and try to control my breathing.

"but right now, we're going to take care of you" undertaker says. he holds out his hand and, hesitantly, i take it. the man leads me into the back and up some stairs into a small hallway with three doors on each side. we go into the one on the left and it's a bedroom. it's surprisingly neat and colorful since the funeral home is very dark.

"here are some tissues," he passes me a box of them and i clean my face with them. i stay quiet while i blow my nose and wipe my eyes. "now we'll talk about the boy."

-

i told the undertaker almost everything, leaving out how i exactly escaped because i felt ashamed. he sat there and listened through all of it. i finished and looked out the window to see it's pretty dark.

"when is ciel coming back?" i ask.

"soon," he says. we stay silent for a bit until he speaks again. "i did not take the order."

"what? but you-"

"i wanted to see your reaction" he says, biting one of his long black nails. i look at him confused. hope he loved that reaction.

i scoff and look to the ground. he still came in and ordered that. the phone starts to ring downstairs and undertaker excuses himself before going down to answer. undertaker seems very eery at first but after talking and staying with him, he's pretty nice.

i hear him talk and i stand up and walk to the window. it's dark and the stores are starting to close. looking around more, i see couples walking by and one individual standing in the corner. they're staring in my direction.

"what... " i present forehead against the glass and squint. i gasp and step back from the window when the person comes into light. "it's... it's... !"

it's alois. i close the curtains to it and restrain myself from looking again. my temptation gives in and i peek through the curtains.

the corner is empty.

a feeling of relief fills my chest but is instantly drained when i see the blonde directly under the window, climbing. his blue eyes stare into mine and i back away instantly, almost falling.

"leave me alone!"