4- try

Amaris

I quickly realized I couldn't gain too much information in the dark so the next morning I decided to just investigate around town and I quickly discover there are more zodiacs in this town. I'd already seen stitched-heart and pentagram when I begin to feel an aura of power. Very slight and weak, but there. 

I snap my head to the trees next to me, eyes widening and mouth twitching up in a grin. Could it be...? No that's far too weak for him. I look around suspiciously, suspecting foul play when I freeze. I stare wide-eyed as I see six-fingers walking out of a grocery store with bags of groceries.

"No..." i whispered to myself "he's dead for sure!"

I had killed him myself so the circle could never be completed! What in the hell was going on on this town! It was definitely a mystery. I quickly snapped my fingers slipping myself smoothly into the mindscape. 

I followed him closely examining all the groceries in his hands.

Dipper

I woke up to a bounding pressure on my chest. I groaned and opened up to Mabel bouncing on my chest.

"Mornin Bro-bro!" She yells still on my chest.

"Ow! MAbel I can't breathe!" I exclaim pushing her off.  She lands on the floor with a thud.

"Whoops, sorry bout that. Let's hang out today! PWEASE Dipstick."

"Ugh, I guess. I do wanna explore the town again, see what's new." I say thinking about what could've changed. Mabel grinned and jumped up running downstairs at the speed of mabel. After getting dressed I ran downstairs as well, ready to leave, when I heard ford yelling from the kitchen. Walking in I see he's hard at work typing away on a laptop.

"Here's the list, just write what you observe in the spaces." He says holding out a slip of paper without looking up from his laptop. I grabbed it remembering I needed to do that before going out with mabel. She dosen't know i'm downstairs yet... i'll do that real quick before going out with her!

Peaking around the corner I barely pull my head back in time as mabel whizzes past on her way to the living room. I manage to avoid her and run out into the woods.

Ford

Glancing up for a sec at the sound of a door flying open, I see Dipper run in and slam the paper on the table, before running right back out shouting about going into town with Mabel.

I continued to work for few minutes finishing up my report on some Gnomes I had found by the lake yesterday before grabbing the paper and camera and walking over to the vending machine to go down to my lab. I flicked on the light switch and sat down in my office chair attaching the camera to my larger computer vistibule. Immediately booting up the analyzing program, I took a closer look at the checklist I had Dipper fill out.

Checklist:
1. Take  a picture from position 1:
Notes:_____N/A__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Take a picture from position 2:
Notes:______N/A________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. Animal lIfe notes:                                                                                                                                  _______Didn't see any animals______________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________