12- tricking

STANLEY

I placed the cooler down next to the fridge, opening the fridge up, I began taking things out and putting them in.

"Um, whatcha doin there Fezzy?" I glanced around the fridge to see Amaris sitting at the table eating a sandwich, she seemed to be eating those all the time anymore since a few days ago when Mabel made her one, that kid was far to nice.

"None of your business." I replied grabbing Pitt Colas and a couple beers. I was packing for the opening of Fishing season today and she didn't need to kn-

"Fishing season! That sounds fun, can I come?" She grinned. Shit, forgot she could read minds. I just grumbled and finished packing the cooler before hauling it to the porch where the rest of  the stuff was waiting with pointdexter. Of course, she followed.

"Didn't answer my question~" Stanford looked over at this furrowing his brows.

"What question?" he inquired.

"Can I come?" She replied pausing for a moment when he didn't answer. "Ya know, on your fishing trip!" His eyes widened and his gaze whipped over to me.

"She read my mind, I couldn't help it!" I exclaimed checking my tackle box. Then the twins walked out in their lifevests. Her smile broadened, and me and pointdexter gave each other a worried look, this was going south fast.

"The whole families going?" She floated up doing a loop. "Oh Fordsie, are you really planning on leaving me here alone? With Bill?" She grinned coming face to face with him, he frowned.

"No, these two will gaurd you." We all turned to see Soos and Wendy hop out of Soos's truck, and walk up.

"'Sup Mr. Pines, Doods, Demon." He greeted us, the twins, and Amaris in turn. She crossed her arms angrily pouting.

"You've gotta be kidding me, you sent these two idiots to babysit while you guys go on a daycation!" She exclaimed, furious.

"Yup" I replied, and then we all walked off to my car, leaving her floating their in stunned silence, with her babysitters waving bye to us.

AMARIS

This was humiliating! Icebag stared at me with hatred, most of her thoughts were filled with hatred too! And Question Mark, kept trying to be friendly, they were complete opisites, and it pissed me off to no end. We were in the living room where they were watching some kind of Duck show, They were on the couch and I was on one of the two chairs in the room, angirly staring at the two.

I eventually felt my stomach requiring food, so I got up and walked towards the kitchen only for my arm to be grabbed by Icebag. I growled looking down at her hand, gripping right above my elbow.

"Where do you think your going?" She questioned snarkily.

"The kitchen." I replied through gritted teeth. Her grip tightened.

"No, you aren't" She sneered. A grin rose across my face as my arm burst into flames, she cried out releasing me immediately. I began to walk towards the kitchen again, triumphant.

"Stop right there demon!" I looked to see her pointing the tranquilizer at me, the same one that incapacitated me before. I scoffed and continued my trek to the kitchen. At the sound of the gun firing I whipped around and snatched the needle out of the air.

"W-what? That's impossible." Icebag cried out.

"I wasn't paying attention when he shot me." I grinned, watching her face contort in fear. "Now, I do believe I made a deal not to kill any of the Pines family, and you..." My hair and eyes caught flame "...aren't..." I got closer. "...a Pines." I grabbed her shirt collar lifting her as she stared into my burning eyes." Question Mark stood frozen as Wendy was on the verge of crying.