6- Win

AMARIS

After leaving Tads I noticed the light dimming in the sky. I growled, I needed to find Cipher now! Stopping for a moment I thought of how to find him. I can't go to the Pines, they will find that extremely suspicious, I will be found out for sure. I then remembered the small bit of power I felt from the woods earlier. Could that be him? If he was weakened that could be possible. Let's see shall we?

I made my way to the place I had been standing when I felt that actively searching for any hint of a demonic presense coming from the woods. Nothing!? I growled again, making a human that was walking past jump a bit and up her speed. It was now dark, it would look suspecious if people see me out too late. I decided to resume my hunt tommorow and sleep in the mindscape tonight.

'''''

Waking up just before the sun rose, I immediately tried to feel for demonic energy of any kind, finding nothing. There were actually some people up this early. Good! I'm so close! I make my way to the diner I was in before where they had just opened.

"Oh! Hello again!" The same waitress with the lazy eye greeted me.

"Hey, I heard there was a fancy looking statue in town here. Would you know where that is?" She paused for a long while, as I tried to keep my eyes from changing red.

"Hmm, could mean the Paul Bunyan statue! He came to life last Summer!" She replied cheerfully making my face drop. I had already seen that one, and the stupid Northwest founders statue too!

"Okay, thanks!" I replied leaving angrily. Everywhere I went it was the same. After another hour or two of searching I sighed realizing what I would have to do. I would have to go to those damn Pines.

BILL

"Damn, it don't go! I'm so close!" I yelled after them angrily. Another minute and I could have made my new form. I don't think I can last another day. I sat there thinking of ways to speed this up when an idea popped into my head. I can make a human form! Human forms take much less energy to make than demon forms! I'll have power left over! Oh, yes! I grinned planning it all out and preparing.

My hands glowed blue as my eye flashed many different symbols, I started to chant as the glowing from my hands brightened, I chanted louder, the symbols flashing faster. Hands brighter, chanting louder, flashing faster. Brighter, louder, faster. BRIGHTER LOUDER FASTER.

And silence, I collapsed to the ground wore out, slowly pushing myself up, I looked down at my arms, my human arms. 

"It worked! Oh yes it worked!" I grinned maniachilly and began to laugh examining my new body and clothes. I stood up grinning and began walking down the path the two had gone down only minutes before. "Oh Piiiiine treeeeeee~" 

AMARIS

I made my way towards the shack trying to figure how I would get them to come out. I may just have to wait in the mindscape for an oppurtunity. Pine Tree would know if anybody. As i walked up I saw to my suprise Dipper and Mabel themselves walk out of the tree line. Speak of the Pine Tree.

"Hey guys, what were you doing in there?" They jumped just now noticing my presense.

"Oh! W-we were trying to find, uh... deer! Yeah, Mabel wants one as a pet." Pine Tree lied smiling widely and pointing at Shooting Star.

"Y-Yeah I love deer!" She smiled way to wide.

"Oh cool! I found this great spot yesterday that has abunch of them!" I lied hoping to get them away, there was definitely a faint path where they had came from, I hadn't had a chance to see if there was any energy emitting from that direction yet since they were right in front of me.