16- a

/\ thats only the first song, i know songs in fanfic are annoying lots of the time but, if you want to feal immersed like your at the party then click this link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXbr6nnM0--WtvW7CaL-T4XfYE9ES_C-N

or look up saltydawg611 on youtube and click on whh party playlist

I suggest playing it when amaris says she starts to hear music.

Dipper

Not entirely sure what was up with the demons. They were avoiding each other, which Is normal, but when they ran into each other they would just blush and quietly walk away. A suprise to be sure, but not such a welcome one.

Today was the day of the party, Mabel and I had set up everything. I smiled thinking of what happened last time, my fiasco with that old copier. If I hadn't been an idiot I could have cured world-hunger with that thing. Oh, well.

I stood in my room, thinking over my appearance. I decided not to dress up too much, I had some slacks and a dress shirt on. Mabel however, had gone all out. She had come in earlier to show me her bright pink sparkly dress. I nearly went blind at the sight.

Hearing a crash from downstairs, I immediately ran to the kitchen. Upon entry, I found everyone standing around the two demons who were arguing and gesturing at the busted sink that was spewing water inbetween them.

"Your like a fucking slinkie! Not good for much, but you bring a smile to my face when pushed down the stairs!" Amaris yelled, eyes burning, literally. Bill growled.

"There are approximately 1,010,300 words in the English Language, but I could never string enough words together to properly express how much I want to hit you with a chair right now." He countered, teeth gritted.

"I would say 'try it' but I wouldn't suggest hitting me with something that has more braincells than yourself." She retorted, throwing her arm up.

"Your right, I'm so stupid I'm having trouble counting the fucks I give, can't get past zero." He crossed his arms.

"You better pop, lock, and drop that motherfucking attitude, Cipher." She pointed her finger in his face.

"Get back to me when you can say the word, 'God', A." He grasped her wrist staring at her angrily. She growled, not replying. What did that mean? She whipped around and stormed past us, we watched her go as Bill crossed his arms. 

Bill

I shouldn't have said that. I should NOT have said that. I watched her storm away, the pain clear in her eyes. Shit, this wouldn't help me win her back at all. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I frowned, beginning to walk after her.

"And where do you think you're going?" I sighed, turning to face Sixer.

"Why do you care?"

"Because you broke my sink!" He pointed to it yelling.

"Wasn't me." I shrugged, turning to walk away again..

"Oh for god's sake." I snickered, leaving. I walked up to her room, knocking on the door.

"no." I frowned hearing her reply, but decided to walk in anyway. "You really are a dumbass aren't you, no means don't come in the closed door Cipher, I don't want to talk to you!" She yelled at me, as I walked in.

"I came to apologize." I explained, sitting on the couch.

"Apology not accepted. Leave." She yelled.

"But, Ama-" I gasped as I felt knives bury themselves in my forearms, pinning me to the wall. She growled, walking up to me.

"Leave." She yanked the blades out, turning away. I sighed, walking out. My arms leaked blood, as they steadily healed. I fucked up.