Chapter 1

Eunji's pov:

Beep. Beep. Beep

The alarm continues to sound until I let hand stretch out and shut it off. A groan escapes my lips as I struggle to lift myself from the warm bed.

Goddamn school, I think to myself.

Finally I force myself out of bed and make my way across the hall to my brother's room, knowing that if I don't wake him up, he'll stay there all day. I quietly open the door and make my way over to his bed. Once there , I grab a hold of his blanket and procede to rip it off his body.

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Suddenly Jisung bolts to an upright position and looks around his room with scared eyes until his gaze lands on me laughing my ass off at his reaction.

"EUNJI! THIS IS WHY MOM DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I snicker at his vine reference, but I quickly regain my composure.

"Yah, watch that tone or I'll slice your neck while you sleep."

"Ugh, what are you doing here?" He asks, rubbing his eyes in the process.

"I came to wake you up for school, duh." He looks at me with an oh yeah face.

"Start getting ready, mom left for work early so I'm making breakfast." I say as I walk back to my room to get dressed myself.

"Yeah alright, crazy ass tryina give me a heart attack." He grumbles.

I laugh as I walk back to my room and procede to dress myself quickly so that I have time to make a quick breakfast for Jisung. I dress in my school uniform consisting of a basic white button up and a plaid skirt then proceed to make my way to the kitchen tying my hair up on the way.

Jisung soon follows and we cook some toast with avocado for a fast meal, soon heading out the door to my car so I can take us to school. I'm a 3rd year and Jisung is a 1st year, which means I have to give him rides everywhere since he doesn't have his license yet.

As I back out of the driveway, Jisung turns on the radio, turning it up as the sound of Exo's Love Shot resonates though the speakers. The ride to school is short, and after just a few minutes I'm parking in the student lot. As we get out of the car I grab Jisung by the shoulders and look him in the eyes.

"Meet me here right after school ok? Don't get lost and call me if you need anything, and I mean anything, ok?"

"Eunji, I've been going to this school for three months already, I know where everything is. I'm a big boy now, stop babying me." He whines at my behavior and shrugs
y hands off his shoulders. I know I baby him but I can't help it. He is my little brother and I just want to make sure he's getting used to the whole "high school" thing. I know he's doing fine, he's always very talkative on the rides back home, always telling me about how his day went and how he and his friends are doing and that he hates his classes and stuff like that. I enjoy these chats because it makes me feel close to him.

"Yeah ok, I'm sorry. Go to class before your late."

"Ok."

"Bye." I say but he just turns, following the regular path he takes to class. Feeling like he ignored me, I decide to embarrass him.

"JISUNG-AH BYE." I scream in his direction. He whips around and cringes at my goofy smile, lowering his head so other students won't see the embarrassed look on his face. He gives me a quick wave of his hand and scurries down the hallway. With a triumphant smirk on my face, I head in the other direction to my classroom.

. . .

Jisung's pov

I sigh, cheeks slightly red due to my embarrassing sister and her wild behavior.
Briskly, I walk to my locker, praying that I won't run in to him.

Boom.

"Watch where you're going dammit."

It seems the power of God and anime are not on my side today, as always.

"Sorry," I mumble, rubbing my shoulder on the spot where he bumped into me. Hansuke just glares in response, his intimidating stare never ceasing to make me uncomfortable.

//

Waaaaah first book, first chapter ma dudes. Kinda short but the next one will be longer. Even though there's like no content let me know what you guys think so far.

I'm lazy and total trash so it might take me a while to update but I'll try to make it weekly, if not every two weeks.

Bye hoes.