Chapter 2

Jisung's pov:

"Sorry? If you weren't always looking at the floor like the pathetic loser you are, you wouldn't have bumped into me in the first place." Hansuke snarls.

I don't dare to look up at him, knowing that if I do, I'll get much worse than the harsh words he spews out.

"Come on, let's get to class or we'll be late." One of his friends, Jeno, cuts in. He puts his arm around Hansuke's shoulder, turning him away from me. Hansuke complies, following his friend to class. I glance up at their figures, Jeno still has his arm around Hansuke, but quickly he turns his head in my direction, giving me a small smile before averting his attention back to his friend. I give a small smile back then procede to turn in the direction of my class.

"I saw that." Chenle, one of my friends, says, surprising me, as I have no idea where he came from.

"Gah! Don't scare me like that you little-"

"May I remind you that I am older, making me your HYUNG, and as you Hyung I won't hesitate to strangle you." Chenle cuts me off.

"That's kinda kinky, don't you think Lele?" Jaemin suddenly appears next to Chenle, causing his oh-so-famous dolphin scream to come out of his mouth, frightening some fellow 1st year students and earning some head shakes from some upperclassmen.

"It's only kinky if you make it kinky, you horny ass bitch." Chenle retorts after calming down his heartbeat from the sudden scare.

"MaY I reMinD yOu tHaT I'm oldEr," Jaemin says while imitating the mocking spongebob meme.

I burst into a fit of laughter while Chenle just huffs his cheeks and we walk into class, taking our seats as we wait for the teacher to arrive. The door soon opens up and out teacher walks in, arms full of papers and what not. Speak of the devil, I think to myself.

"Good morning class, I hope we're all ready to learn. But before we continue to our lesson, everyone pass up the homework I assigned yesterday."

"Oh fuck," I hear Jaemin mutter. Chenle just looks at him with an 'are you kidding me' face.

"Why do you always forget to do the homework?" I ask Jaemin, who sits in the desk next to me, Chenle sits behind him.

"Because a prince like me can't be bothered with that peasant shit, aka the homework your lame ass probably did first thing you got home because you have no social life outside of this group."

"At lease I'm passing, which is more than you can say, you lazy cocksucker."

"Le gasp! I will have you know, good sir, that I am not a lazy cocksucker at all! Ask anyone who's cock I've sucked and they will tell you what type of cocksucker I am." Jaemin smirks at me.

"Ok fine. Chenle, what type of cocksucker is Jaemin?" I look at my friend with a mischievous smile. Chenle looks at me like with pure disgust and Jaemin's little smirk is completely wiped off his face.

"He has never sucked my cock, I have standards you know." Chenle whisper yells, as the teacher is about the start the lesson.

I just continue to smirk while Jaemin mouths 'you're so dead' to me and faces the front. They never fail to make me forget about Hansuke, I smile to myself, grateful that I have friends like them.

. . .

Eunji's pov

Walking to class, I see a small crowd gathered in the hallway. I slowly make my way forward but unfortunately my short ass still can't see. I turn to a girl standing next to me and tap her shoulder.