Chapter 7

Ok so this chapter is going to be set on the same day as the last chapter but it'll be in Eunji's pov so y'all don't get confused. Ok here we go

//

I stretch out my arms as we walk down the steps of the school. Jikyung is to my left and Minji is next to her. I know Jaehyun gave her the teddy bear already because he told me, but Minji hasn't even mentioned it to us. I'm genuinely curious as to what he recorded and how she'll react but I guess I'll let it be. For now.

"School is finally over, let's rejoice my children." Jikyung links her arms with mine and Minji's.

"So do you guys wanna do something? I think Jisung is going somewhere with his friends so I don't have to take him home today." I ask. We haven't been able to hang out after school recently and I miss just going to the ice cream shop down the street with them.

"Uhm, I can't, I gotta go home. Sorry, some other time?" Minji doesn't wait for our answers but starts running in the direction of her house. She's probably gonna listen to the recording. I smirk, knowing that she's had a crush on Jaehyun for a while but never wanted to confess.

"Well, that was strange, don't ya think?" Jikyung turns to me with a confused expression. "Why are you making that face?" she says with narrowed eyes.

My smirk disappears, "What face?"

She just looks at me with an expression that reads bitch do you know something I don't? I give her a teasing smile in response.

"Whatever, anyways I can't hang out today. I have family coming over and I've gotta help my mom clean and stuff. See ya." She gives me a small wave of her hand as she heads home.

"Bye," I call out and give a small wave back. Just then I see Jaemin running in my direction, frantically waving his hands.

"EUNJI!" I stare at him as he stops in front of me, panting with his hands on his knees.

"Woah why are you running?" I ask, confused.

"It's Jisung." He takes a deep breath and stands straight before continuing. "Hansuke is messing with him again."

Oh hell no. "Where are they?" He point towards the direction from which he ran. "Well come one lead they way!" He nods and takes off running again and I'm right on his tail.

We turn the corner of the building and I see Hansuke is standing in front of Jisung, telling him god knows what. I don't bother to listen in this time as I approach them and grab this 'Hansuke' by the collar of his shirt, pulling him away from my brother.

"Didn't I tell you I'd kick your ass if I caught you doing this again?" I look Hansuke in the eyes, still holding his collar. He looks surprised, then puts on the same annoying smirk I saw last time.

"And didn't I tell you that my brother won't let that happen?" He retorts, confidence visual on his features.

"Like I said before, I'll kick his ass too." Now I'm the one with a confident smirk. I turn to Jisung with a look that says I've got this.

"Oh hell, this is bad." I hear one of Hansuke's friends mumble.

"Dude go get his brother before she kills him." says another to the first. The kid takes off while I let go of Hansuke.