◈nightmares

We're back at it again...

BEFORE WE GET TO THE STORY

I want to state that this book has nothing to do with reality. I mean no disrespect against bts. This book does not represent them in real life. It's all fictional. Thank you for understanding. Also, all the pictures used in this story are not mine, all rights reserved to the rightfull owners. I also want to say that the cover was made by me, and the script idea was mine, so I would like my readers to respect my work. Any sorts of plagiarism is not allowed. Thank you and I hope  you enjoy this story.

Prologue

"Y/n please, come back home. Please come back to me". I jumped off the bed , eyes widened. Another nightmare. "Baby, are you okay?", Taehyung whispered. "I saw a nightmare", I said and smiled at him to reassure that I'm okay. "Okay try to relax. It's okay I'm here", he said and hugged me tightly. He petted my hair to calm me down until I slowly began to close my eyes. I keep having these nightmares about a female and sometimes male voice telling me to come back home, but when I try to reach the voice, I see fires and destruction. I don't know what this means, but I really don't understand why I keep seeing the same nightmare over and over again. Taehyung is always there for me to reassure me that everything is okay. I must admit that I'm very lucky to be married to someone like Taehyung. He's always so careful in everything he does and I love that about him. But the only thing I keep thinking about these days, is the nightmare that I keep watching... I've never watched a dream more than once. I told Lisa about my weird dream and she seemed very surprised to what it was. I decided to ask Euphoria about it, but I was very disappointed at her answer. She told me that what I'm watching is not a dream, but a vision. But that can't be true... Or can it?

I hope you enjoyed this small chapter. If you did, make sure you vote. This book, along with "butterfly", will have slow updates because I'll be busy after my school break... Thank you for understanding and I hope you enjoy the sequel of my most loved book
-felicia