◈darker

"We should stay here for a while. You should spend time with your parents. What do you think?", Taehyung said and I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Yes! Yes! That's the best idea ever!", I said and we kissed again , not knowing that the king was secretly hearing us this whole time...

⚠️ Smut warning ! Read at your own risk ⚠️

My parents were happy to know that we'll be staying with them for a while and they showed us to our rooms. Me and Taehyung had a really spacious room that had a bathroom attached to it and a huge, king size bed. We looked at each other with joy and ran towards the bed were we both bounced like small children. Two adults , ready to have a child , amd yet we were the children. We laughed along at our stupidity and hugged each other.

"You know , I never get to show this side of me to anyone" , he sweetly smiled at me while I made myself more comfortable being in between his arms.

"Well , you know it has to do with how comfortable you feel around a person.", I answered and we both smiled at each other. I moved again towards his lap this time as I was feeling a bit horny. Probably because of the pregnancy , but then again it might just be an excuse I'm using . I kept moving back and forth while I was on his lap , giving him a devilish smile while he smirked and grabbed my wrist.

"Stop moving now, or you won't be able to walk tomorrow", he said and I stopped moving but my hands started travelling dangerously near his boxers. He was breathing heavily and I enjoyed watchimg him be so vulnerable underneath the smallest of my touch. Suddenly he flipped me around and hovered on top of me.

"You know I never had a kink up until now", Taehyung said and smirked evily.

"Whould you mind sharing it ?" , I said seductivly.

"I think I enjoy being a dom. Ordering you, punishing you , but mostly pleasing you ." , he said and I slighlty giggled at his words but his serious look made me stop.

"Should I call you daddy too?", I sarcastically said and he closed my mouth with his hand.

"Shh babygirl, I do the talking , you do the screaming." , he said and I felt a sudden heat wash all over my body.

"I may not be able to fuck you till you can't walk , but there are other ways we could please each other." , he said in a raspy voice and I felt like I couldn't wait any longer. Taehyung pinned my hands on top of my neck with his free hand and attacked my neck with harsh kisses. I moaned soflty at his touch and it only made him kiss and bite further down my neck , near my collarbone area.

He stopped kissing my neck and he removed my shirt while running his fingers up my skin. He folded my shirt twice or three times and he placed it on top of my mouth. I looked at his every move while he placed soft but passionate kisses moving down and closer and closer to my skirt. His soft , magestic touch sent shivers down my body and my heat.

"I wanted to remove that skirt of yours when we first left from home." , he smirked and slowly removed my skirt, revealing my white lace underwear.

"Hmm ... Always prepared for me aren't you ?", he said and I nodded my head innocently.

"You don't fool me with that look.I know you like the ways I can make you feel.", he said and smirked widely. I was so surprised at his sudden change. I've never seen such a dark side of him while we are in the middle of something like this , but he turns me on so I'll go with it. He hovered again on top of me and started massaging my core. I breathed heavily at my shirt, biting into the material it was made of while looking deep in his dark irishes.