◈jeon

"Why? Don't you want to come back to your family?", the voice said. My what?

[unedited :')]

Another nightmare. But this time, it was different. Why did the voice say the word family? I don't understand. It's all so weird. Today me and Taehyung are going to visit Jungkook and them we might visit Namjoon as well. I want Namjoon to know that I'm pregnant and I want to be the one to tell him.

Taehyung and I got ready, ate our breakfast and headed to Jungkooks tower. We walked in and the maid told us that he's been in bed and he won't eat, drink, or even talk to anyone. Taehyung and I looked at each other, sharing the same worried face and walked towards his bedroom. Taehyung knocked the door, but there was no response so we just walked inside.

"Jungkook?", Taehyung said with a soft voice and Jungkook moved himself upwards while groaning in pain and sat on the bed. He gave us a soft, weak smile and signaled us to sit on the bed.

Taehyung and I walked towards him and I looked at him full of worry as to what had happened to him. He had dark circles underneath his eyes, meaning that he couldn't sleep and his body was weak, indicating that he wasn't eating properly, just like the maid said.

"Jungkook, what happened?", Taehyung said with a hint of worry in his voice.

"I'm just... Sick", Jungkook looked down and you could tell that he was lying.

"The truth Jungkook", Taehyung demanded and Jungkook sighed out of frustration.

"I just can't sleep. I've been having these weird nightmares that keep me awake. And the weirdest thing is... It's the same dream again and again.", Jungkook said and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. He is experiencing the same thing I do... How is that possible?

"Taehyung, could you please bring me a glass of water? I don't feel so well", I said and Taehyung instantly looked at me and nodded with a sympathetic smile. He walked out and I found this as a chance to ask Jungkook about his nightmares.

"Jungkook what is happening in that nightmare of yours?", I said full of curiosity.

"I keep hearing a voice, that tells me that my family is still alive and they never died. But when I try to get closer to the voice-"

"You see fires and everything around you gets destroyed ", I interrupted him and he looked at me in confusion.

"How'd you -"

"I've been watching similar nightmares. But what could this mean?", I said and looked down and ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Y/n, how did you lose your family?", he said and I looked at him.

"Like most people did. From the fires of dragons.", I said and he nodded.

"Did you have any siblings?", he asked and I nodded.

"I did. I had an older brother, but we weren't very close.", I said and his eyes widened.

"What was his name?", he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't remember, I was only a baby.", I said and he sighed.

"I had a small sister. When the dragons attacked my family, a lady came near me and took me away. The last thing I remember was my little sister's cries.", he said and looked down.

"What was your sister's name?", I said and Jungkook looked at me.

"I don't know... My parents would never allow me to be near her. They knew that I could control the element of air and they didn't want me to harm her.", Jungkook said. That's very weird. I remember my parents always had me in a room and I was never allowed to get out, because it was cold and the air would hurt me...

"Do you remember your parent's names?", he said and I shook my head as a no.

"But I do know that my dad's last name was Jeon", I said and Jungkooks eyes widened.

"Y/n, my dad's last name was Jeon too.", he said and my eyes widened in shock. Does this mean that... Jungkook is my brother?

"That explains the weird feeling I had when I first saw you. I thought I knew you. I thought you were familiar. That also explains the reason why we watch the same nightmare. And our father's last name was Jeon.", he explained and I was still frozen.

"So, you're my... Brother?", I said and he nodded.

"And you're my sister.", he said. I can't believe it. Jungkook is my brother! I hugged him tightly and some tears escaped from my eyes and soft sobs could be heard .

"What happened?", Taehyung rushed to me and pulled me to his side and caressed my face.

"Why are you crying?", he whispered and I smiled at him.

"Jungkook and I... We're siblings", I said and his eyes widened.

"How is that possible?", we explained to him the whole story and he seemed as shocked as I was.

"Wow, I am so happy to hear that. My one true love and my best friend are siblings! That's the best news. Did you tell Jungkook about the pregnancy?", Taehyung said and Jungkooks eyes widened.

"THE WHAT? YOU'RE PREGNANT?", he yelled and hugged me tightly while screaming congratulations to me and Taehyung. We all laughed and I was happy to see his bright smile once again. It seems to me, almost unbelievable that my brother is alive, and he's one of the six elements... But still, that doesn't explain why me and Jungkook watch these dreams. I guess it's just a nightmare and nothing more...