◈ghosts

"You're finally home", the voice said.
Then all I saw was flames, panicked screams and people screaming for their lives. Chaos again...

Jungkook's POV

"Welcome to Dragonthia!" , the king said and we all nodded in response.

"Y/N !!!", Taehyung shouted and we all turned our attention towards her. She was getting dizzy until she fainted in Taehyung's arms.

"Somebody , can we please have some water?", Taehyung said with a panicked tone in his voice and some maids ran towards him. I also went closer to see what happened to my sister.

"Can you take her somewhere to rest?", Taehyung politely asked the maids .

"Sure but only one person will go with her", one of the maids said.

"I'll go" , I said making taehyung look at me confused.

"Taehyung listen to me. You're the strongest one out of us. You have to stay here and talk to the king. Let me take care of y/n." , I whispered and he sighed. I know he wants to be by her side, but he also has responsibility as a king.

"Okay but if she needs me you'll inform me immediately", he said and I nodded and followed the maids carrying y/n in my hands.
One of the maids opened a door to reveal a fancy bedroom and I stepped in , heading towards the bed where I gently put y/n down. I covered her with a blanket and grabbed a chair to sit right next to her , holding her hand in case she sees a nightmare again. My eyes slowly began to close until I fell asleep on the chair.

"Home ..."  , I heard someone say and I immediately opened my eyes.

"Home..." , y/n whispered slowly and I looked at her in confusion. Her eyes were pierced on the floor and she looked sad.

"Home?" , I repeated as I was very concerned as to why she said that word twice.

"The voice ... in my nightmare... it said I'm home" , y/n said with a weak voice

"Do you know what this may mean?" , I asked , not exactly sure of how I could react to her words.

"Honestly, I don't know Jungkook. I'm so confused as to why I have these dreams and whether they mean something or not." , she said and I could tell by the look of her that she was worried.

"Don't worry sis, we'll figure it out together" , I said while giving her a comforting smile. She smiled back but her expression changed very fast.

"Where's Taehyung?" , she asked while looking at me with worried eyes.

"He's downstairs with the rest , do you want me to call him ?" , I said to calm her up.

"No he's probably busy , I'll see him later" , she said and tried to get more comfortable underneath the bedsheets.

"Okay , sleep some more. You need it" , I said and she nodded while smiling at me and within a few seconds she fell back to sleep.

[MEANWHILE]

Third person's POV

"What's your name , dear king of Corona?" ,the king asked Taehyung and he averted his gaze towards him.

"Taehyung, and yours ?" , Taehyung asked with a smirk on his face.

"George" , he said while smiling evilly. Taehyung felt a shiver while looking at the king's evil smile.

"Corona. It must be a nice place huh? Tell me king Taehyung , why hasn't anyone found your island ? what did you do with my searching groups ?", he asked with a tone of anger in his voice , but Taehyung was as confused as he was.

"I don't know king George. No searching groups ever managed to come near our island. We thought that we were the only humans alive , until we found Jackson." , Taehyung answered.

"I have to correct you here. You see , you didn't find Jackson. Jackson found you. We weren't the lost ones , you were. And while you believed that you're all alone , we evolved ! We realized that fairies were the cause for dragons to chase humans. So we befriended the dragons. We learnt how to communicate with them. Although not everyone can do it" , the king explained.

"Then explain me this , King George. How did my wife manage to understand what your dragons said to Jackson?", Taehyung asked and his eyes widened and the queen that was standing silent looked towards Taehyung.

"That's impossible!!" ,the king yelled.

"It's true my lord , I saw it with my own eyes! That girl and her brother, they understood what the dragons said." , Jackson interrupted . Taehyung smirked once again , knowing that he found out something important.

"Who is the girl and who's the boy?" , the king asked Taehyung .

"I think I already told you. She's my wife and the boy is my friend" , Taehyung said with a serious voice.

"How old are they?" , he asked and Taehyung started to get confused. Why would he want to know their age? , he wondered.

"She's 20 and he's 23" , Taehyung said. The king seemed a bit shocked but he shook it off.

"And their names?" , he asked and Taehyung could see the queen's shocked face from a distance.

"Y/n and Jungkook" , Taehyung said and the whole room turned silent. The king and queen were frozen , eyes widened as if they had seen a ghost. And perhaps they had...

ooof this is getting really interesting hehe
how did you like this chapter ? I watched many movies and I must say that I'm a little bit affected by them. I guess you can tell , because this dialogue between taehyung and the king is more like a script lol
anyways i'm on a break so i might be able to upload faster and sooner 💓💓

love y'all thank you for all the support and sweet comments on my stories 💞💞