◈evil plans

Could he be saying the truth? I don't think he has a reason to lie. But then again, I don't know if I can trust that guy. Suddenly my entire body felt weak and I felt my eyes getting heavy and next thing I know , everything turned black...

"Y/n you're mine now",the all too familiar voice said.

"What do you mean?", I said ,feeling tears crawling from my face.

"You're mine forever!!!", the voice said and started laughing hysterically at me, eyes filled with tears. I jumped up with my eyes widened and massaged my temples to soothe the pain and tried to calm down. These nightmares are not good for my pregnancy.

"Taehyung I saw another nightmare", I said and turned my head, but Taehyung wasn't there. What the hell? He's supposed to be here! I rubbed my head trying to remember how I got here, because I couldn't recall going to bed.

I remember this ball and Jackson trying to warn me for something. Then everything turning blurry. Did Jungkook bring me here after I passed out? I decided to get up from the bed but I only managed to fall back down. My body felt weak and my headache wasn't making things better. Suddenly, the door slowly opened to reveal my mother. She had a sympathetic smile on her face and I could see some kind of regret hidden behind it.

"Are you okay?", she asked me and walked towards me.

"I'm not sure. How did I get here?", I asked, completely confused about this whole situation. Something felt off.

"Your brother brought you here to relax. You seemed tired. Here drink this. It will ease the pain.", she said and handed me a cup with a purple drink inside it.

"Is that safe for the baby?", I asked.

"Yes, completely safe, don't worry.", She said and I grabbed the cup from her hands and drank it.

"Where's Taehyung?", I asked and she smiled at me.

"He's downstairs, but I don't think you know who Taehyung is", she said , confusion crawling over me and then my head felt completely empty. It's as if all my memories were erased and all I could remember was my parents.

"Where's Dad?", I asked and she smiled deviously.

"He's going to be here soon honey, now rest. You need to relax.", my mother said and kissed my cheek. I laid down and my eyes slowly closed, drifting off to sleep.

Two hours earlier...

Third Person POV

Y/n passed out on the balcony and so do Jungkook. Jackson saw their lifeless bodies and regretted agreeing to this, but he had no choice. He signaled the King and they both moved Jungkook and Y/n away from the crowd. They placed Y/n in a bedroom and Jungkook in a cell, along with his other passed out friends.

"Jackson keep an eye on them", the King ordered and Jackson nodded in response. He felt so guilty and sad that he was a part of this.
———————————————
"You did great darling" , the King said, smiling at his wife.