◈gοοd news

She told me that what I'm watching is not a dream, but a vision. But that can't be true... Or can it?

Your POV

It's been three months since me and Taehyung got married and I have to admit that they've been the best three months of my life. Taehyung treats me like every girl deserves to be treated.

He's also taking care of Corona's matters. The kingdom is happier than ever, now that their king has a queen. The five are being very nice to me, especially Jungkook. Lisa and Euphoria are also there, making sure I'm alright.

Namjoon got engaged to Irene and they're soon to be married. I'm excited to attend his wedding as seeing him happy makes me happy. Everything is perfect in my life.

Everything except these nightmares. I still can't quite understand why I see the same dream over and over again, but I'm trying to shake it off and not let it affect my mood. Today Taehyung had a very important job to do, so I just decided to relax. Being with Taehyung is an endless adventure. Plus, he's always in the mood for some action which makes me happy, because it means that he likes me both mentally, physically and sexually. I was a little nauseous today so I decided I would just relax on my bed until he comes back. I feel like I've been sick, as I'm very nauseous lately, but hopefully it's not something serious.

"Hi miss, how are you?", Lisa interrupted my daydreaming.

"I still feel the nausea, but I'm good.", I smiled at her.

"Euphoria wants to see you, should I tell her to come here?", Lisa said and I nodded in response. After a few minutes, Euphoria came to my room and sat down by my side.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?", she said and patted my head.

"Better, although I still think that I'm sick", I said and touched my belly to calm the sick feeling.

"Honey you're not sick", Euphoria said with a smile on her face making me tilt my head in confusion.

"Well, what is it then?", I said and she smiled at me and grabbed my hands.

"Sweetie, you're pregnant", she said and my eyes widened. I'm pregnant? WHAT? I instantly jumped out of bed and started to jump up and down on the bed while smiling. I'm pregnant! Taehyung is going to be so happy. I can't wait to tell him.

"Where's Taehyung?", Euphoria asked once I stopped jumping.

"He had an important meeting, but he'll be here soon... Oh my god... What am I going to do? I'll freak out!!!", I said while ruffling my hair.

"You'll be fine. It's good news don't worry. I'm sure that Taehyung will be very happy to hear that.", Euphoria placed her hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"You're right. Ugh I can't wait to see his reaction", I said excitedly and smiled widely.

"Come on, you've got to get ready", Euphoria said and I nodded in agreement. She left my room and I instantly went to the bathroom, filled the bath tub with water and got in. The warm water and the smell of the bath salts made me relax. I can't believe it. I'm pregnant with Taehyung's baby...

I got ready and headed downstairs. It was late at noon and Lisa was preparing the table for us to have lunch. I helped her and then she left me alone while I waited for Taehyung to come. The door suddenly opened to reveal a sad faced Taehyung, but once he saw me, he smiled.

"What is it baby?", I said while I walked towards him.

"Still no result...", he sighed and I hugged him tightly. Taehyung and the five have been searching for other humans out there, with no results and Taehyung feels frustrated. Even though I love him with all my heart, I'm not that sure of his theory, but I'll support him no matter what.

"Well, I have something to tell you that will definitely fix your mood", I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"Just being with you fixes my mood baby", he smiled at me and caressed my face. I gently touched his arms and looked at his eyes. His irises dilated when he looked at me, which made him even cuter.

"So what's the good news?", he said and touched me by my waist.

"I... Um... I'm...", is all I managed to say. I don't know why it was so hard for me to say it, but I sucked my emotions and took a deep breath. Taehyung looked at me full of curiosity and tilted his head in confusion.

"Taehyung... You're going to be a father", I said and his eyes widened in shock.

"W-what?", he slowly said and I giggled at his reaction.

"I'm pregnant baby. We're going to be parents!", I said and hugged him tightly, but he didn't even move. I broke the hug and saw his shocked face.

"Taehyung are you ok-"

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!", he yelled, his smile bigger than ever. He grabbed my waist and lifted me in the air while we both laughed.

"I can't believe it! I'm the luckiest man alive Y/n, thanks to you. I love you so much, my queen", he said and kissed me. Some tears escaped from his eyes as he looked at me and smiled.

"I'm going to be here for you. Anything you need, I'll bring it to you. Any need, I'll be here I'll just -",

"Shhh", I interrupted him while caressing his face.

"You're cute when you are being protective", I said and we both giggled. After our cute moment, we sat down to eat and talked about the whole parenthood thing.

It's weird when you become a parent, but me and Taehyung love each other and I know that we'll be alright through the worst and the best. After our lunch, we decided to go to bed and relax. We layed on the bed and cuddled. Taehyung whispered sweet things to me and petted my hair while I was drawing imaginary shapes on his chest.

"You're a gift", is the last thing I heard him whisper to me, before I smiled to myself and fell asleep...

So that's the first original chapter. I hope you liked it and if you did, make sure you vote. I intend to write longer chapters that will have 900-1000 words. I hope you guys are okay with it. Thank you for the support, I love you
-felicia 💞

(Taehyung's blue hair will be the death of me) 💙😱

Okie bye now hehe 💞💞💞