◈Dragonthia

"Well I guess it's not a myth anymore...", Jimin said and we all laughed, although deep down, I hoped that it wouldn't be the way the book described it

The trip lasted 3 days and I must say that, although it was nice to travel with these people, I was feeling tired, but I didn't let it affect me that much.

We finally thought we had reached our destination, but we ended up in a lake.

"The kingdom is on the other side of the lake", the man that was with us said.

"How exactly are we going to cross the lake?", Taehyung raised his voice.

"With boats, they're on the port nearby", he said and we followed him to the port. There, we found four small boats and we carefully got in. I was with Taehyung and Jungkook, Jimin was with Yoongi and and the man and Jin were with Hoseok.We were at the lake for what seemed like hours ,until a giant piece of wood appeared out of the fog and two huge, white dragons stood on top of the rocks, as if they were guardians.

"Who are you", one of the dragons said with an eary and dark voice, and I froze a little as I never thought that dragons could talk

"I am Jackson, citizen of Dragothia, these people are here to see our king.", the man said.

"The king does not allow strangers into his kingdom", the other dragon said.

"It's the king's command to see these people", Jackson said and the dragons finally let us pass.

"That was weird, I didn't know that dragons could talk", I whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"Don't be silly baby, dragons can't talk, I don't know how this guy communicated with them, it's very weird.", Taehyung said wich made me furrow my eyebrows... He did not understand what the dragons said but I did? How is that even possible?

"Jungkook, did you understand what that dragon said?", I asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah didn't you? It's weird right? I've never seen a talking dragon!", he said shocked. Taehyung looked at us confused.

"What are you guys talking about? That dragon didn't talk to us.", he said loud enough for the rest of the boats to hear us.

"Of course they talked, but not to you. They talked to me. Only a dragon master would understand a dragon's words.", Jackson said.

"Well then explain to me why did me and my brother understood what that dragon said", I said in defense. Jackson's eyes widened in shock.

"That's impossible!", he said.

"Well it clearly isn't", Jungkook defended me.

"Guys stop arguing... We're here, I think", Jin said and we all looked ahead of us.

The view was magnificent

The view was magnificent. This kingdom looked even bigger than Corona. We got out of the boats and headed to the castle, which was on the top of this hill.

"Before we arrive, I'd like to inform you a little about our kingdom. We are dragonmasters, wich basically means that we train dragons to listen to our commands. But besides that, we are emperors, farmers and goldminers. Dragothia has an excellent goldmine because it is built on a huge mountain. The king and queen take great care of the people of Dragonthia, but they care for the dragons as well. Dragons keep us safe from any invaders, but besides that, they are perfect fairy hunters.", Jackson explained while we were heading uphill.
Taehyung and I shared a worried look when he mentioned the thing about fairy-hunting.

"Jackson right?", Jimin said with a serious look.

"Yes , that's my name" , he said in a monotonic voice.

"How did you end up being so close to our Kingdom?", Jimin asked and all of us turned our heads towards him with widened eyes.

"Well I'm a seeker , which means that I try to find new land for us to explore and take advantage of. I had read a myth about a lost Kingdom , but I never thought they were true , until I saw your land. You guys are myths in this world . No one really knew that you existed." , Jackson explained.

"Wait , so you're saying that while you were being safe here with your dragons , we were in that island , restricted to get out and our job was to kill the -", I said.

"THE INVADERS!! Our job was to kill the invaders!! you're lucky you're alive" , Taehyung interrupted me , trying to cover what I really wanted to say.

"Wow your hospitality must suck!" , Jackson said and Taehyung fake laughed to cover his nervousness.

"Why didn't you let me say that we're dragon hunters?" , I whispered to taehyung as I was confused by his actions.

"Are you crazy? These guys are dragon masters! If I told him that we're killing dragons, it's like telling them that we're killing their weapons and guardians." Taehyung said and I realised that he was just trying to protect us from God knows what...

"So this is the palace, the king and queen will wait for you inside. And please , be carefulwith your words. The king miss understands a lot of things." , Jackson said and he opened the door inside the palace.
There were men in golden armour waiting for us in the door. They leaded us to this huge open room with two thrones in it's end.

"This gives me flashbacks of how we met" , I whispered in Taehyung's ear and he sweetly smiled at me.

"Step forward", a voice of an old man said and we all walked towards the two thrones. The old man that talked to us got up from
his throne and kept looking at each one of us with a strange look. His wife, the queen, didn't even lift her head to see us.

"Welcome to Dragonthia!!!", the king said and that's when everything slowly faded away and I couldn't see a thing , only blur until my eyes were fully shut.

"Y/n you're here" , a voice said.

"Here?", I asked.

"You're finally home", the voice said.
Then all I saw was flames, panicked screams and people screaming for their lives. Chaos again...

HEY EVERYONE!!! MISSED ME ??
I DEFINITELY MISSED WRITING !! IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK WITH A NEW UPDATE.
I know I've been missing for almost two months now and I don't blame you if you gave up on the book :,(( . I'm sorry I didn't manage to write sooner, I do have a reason why I wasn't active...

Anyway so the first part of this story hit 66k reads which is FREAKING amazing and it means that I'm going to do a face reveal

(it might take a while for me to do that bc I'm currently abroad, sorry bbies 😢💓💓)

anyways , I'll try to be more active because I missed writing so much so I'll be seeing you all soon
saranghee💕💕
-author-felicia