◈home

I felt my eyes closing and the next thing I know, I'm dead asleep.

"Y/n , I'm so happy you're home!!" , the mysterious , female voice said.

"h-home? What do you mean?", I said , trying my best to see the stranger's face , but I couldn't.

"You're home with me , that's all that matters" , the voice said and I looked around me. Fires, screams, pain, death.

I lifted my head , gasping and trying to control my breath.

"What happened?" , a panicked Taehyung said .

"N-nothing, just another nightmare..." , I said and sighed while I touched my heart to calm down.

"What did you see this time?" , Taehyung asked me , while he grabbed my small waist and brought me closer to his body. I instantly feel warm and protected in his arms.

"Well there's this voice, I can't tell who's voice it is but it says that I'm home and when I look around I see flames and people screaming for their lives." , I said and Taehyung looked at me confused and worried.

"Wait , so back in Corona , the voice was telling you to come home and now it's telling you that you are home?" , Taehyung said leaving me with a shocked expression. He's right! The voice did tell me to come home when I was in Corona. And now it's telling me that I'm home ! But does this mean that Dragonthia is where I was meant to be ? And that doesn't explain the flames and hurting I see on these dreams.

"I don't know, maybe it's all just coincidental. Maybe we should just ignore it." , I said , frustration being obvious in my voice and my head looked down at the blanket.

"No way we're ignoring this. It clearly has you worried and you're missing your sleep. We're going to figure this out , I promise." , Taehyung said to comfort me and I gave him a surrendering smile to let him know that I agree with his words. I kissed him softly and hugged him tightly, not sure if I ever want to let go of him. His warmth and beautiful scent makes him irresistible and I can't take my eyes or hands off of him. He smiled at me sweetly while he moved his head upwards and kissed my forehead.

"Let's get ready , we've got much to do!" , he said excited like a cute little puppy. I nodded my head and we both got up from the bed and into the bathroom to get ready. In just a few minutes, we were both ready and we wore our clothes from last night, and while we looked at each other with an evil look as we remembered last night's events. Taehyung opened the door and allowed me to exit from our room while he followed me and eventually held my hand. We strolled down the long corridor until we saw the stairs and we went downstairs as a nalluring smell hit our nostrils. Something smelled delicious and I could sense that it was coming from nearby.

A door suddenly bursted open, revealing Jungkook with a sleepy face and damp hair, indicating that he was either showering or sweating.

"Good morning you two. How'd you guys sleep?" , he asked while giving us a glimpse of his cute, bunny looking teeth.

"Good enough, how about you?" , Taehyung said as we moved along with Jungkook , heading to the place where this delicious smell was coming from.

"It was good. Although at some point, I could hear screams and I thought something had happened but I guess it was from outside." , Jungkook said and my cheeks turned red at his words. Was I so fucking loud ? I hid my face from Jungkook and face palmed myself.

"Screams huh? What idiot was screaming in the middle of the night?" ,Taehyung said and looked at me while smirking. I bet he's satisfied with how much I could be heard because that means I enjoyed every bit. And I did but hopefully not everyone heard my screams and moans.