◈ƒamily

"You're a gift", is the last thing I heard him whisper to me, before I smiled to myself and fell asleep...

"Y/n come home, I'm closer than you think", the mysterious voice said. I tried to get closer, but when I did, fire rained from the sky and burned everything around me.

"NO!", I jumped off the bed. I wiped the sweat that had formed on my forehead. Not again... Why do I keep watching this dream? Taehyung barged in the room with eyes widened.

"What happened? Are you okay? Everything alright?", he said with a worried look.

"I'm fine baby, I just had a nightmare... Again", I said and looked down. I heard him coming closer to me and sitting down by my side. He lifted my head by my chin and looked deep into my eyes.

"Why are you watching all these nightmares?", he whispered and kissed my forehead while he hugged me tightly.

"I don't know, but it's the same dream over and over again. It's so weird", I whispered while I petted his back.

"Okay, you'll explain to me what you are watching and we'll figure it out, together", he broke the hug and cupped my face in his hands. I smiled at him and nodded.

"I'm so blessed to have someone like you in my life", I said and kissed his soft lips.

"I love you Taehyung", I whispered and hugged him tightly

"I love you too baby", he said and petted my back. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. I wish this moment would never end. But I know that I have my whole life to be right next to him.

"I have some quite interesting news...", Taehyung interrupted my daydreaming.

"Oh?", I said and looked at him while he giggled.

"We found a human. And he had no idea what Corona was. He just kept rumbling about a lost kingdom, called the dragon-land. My men made him tell us where that place was and tomorrow I'm sending men along with this guy to find this place.", he said and my eyes widened. Could it be? Could his theories be true?

"Taehyung, this means that everything you said is true and there are other humans out there!", I said and he smiled at me.

"I know, isn't it nice? I finally don't feel like a crazy person.", he said and I laughed at his words.

"Well, I am crazy about you, but that doesn't count", he smirked at me and I smiled at him while looking at his eyes. He softly kissed me and massaged my waist.

"Um, are pregnant women allowed to... You know?", he asked and I knew exactly what he had in mind.

"I'm sure a little enjoyment won't kill.", I smirked and kissed him back.

"How about we shower together?", he whispered in my ear and I nodded in response. We headed to the bathroom and Taehyung began to get undressed, which made me bite my lips. Then he came closer to me and he slowly removed my dress and bra, while I slowly slipped down my panties. We got in the shower and began to make out passionately.

"You know, now I can call you daddy", I whispered and we both giggled. He pulled me closer and bit his lips.

"I was your daddy anyways babygirl", he whispered in my ear, making me shiver. He placed soft, but passionate kisses on my neck and chest, while I softly moaned at the touch.

The drops of the hot water hitting my skin and Taehyung making love to me is one of the most erotic moments of my life. He was gentle, because he said that he was worried about the baby. But it was good.

Every time we make love is good and I always enjoy it. Once we finished with out shower, we got out Taehyung wrapped himself with a towel, that covered only his bottom half. He then grabbed another towel and wrapped me with it. He dried my hair and then combed them.