↠ F O U R : Bilbo

A couple of days later, I was walking through the halls of Rivendell, heading towards Frodo's room

A couple of days later, I was walking through the halls of Rivendell, heading towards Frodo's room. I gently knocked on his door, waiting for a reply. When that didn't come, I frowned and opened the door. Frodo wasn't here.

"Keira?" A voice behind me said.

I turned on my heels and looked down at Sam.

"Oh, hello Sam, I was looking for Frodo, have you seen him?" I asked him.

His eyes lit up, happy he could be of service. "Oh yes, he's with Bilbo now."

"Bilbo?" I repeated. "Is Bilbo here?"

"Yes," Sam replied, "he lives with the Elves now."

How could I forget that?

"Can you show me where his chambers are?" I asked him.

"Sure! Just follow me, please."

I followed the blond haired hobbit to the other side of Rivendell. He knocked on a door and opened it.

Without waiting for a reply to come in, I stormed in, scanning the room to look for one of my oldest friends. I saw him sitting on a couch near the balcony, he was talking to Frodo.

"Bilbo!" I exclaimed.

His head snapped towards me and his lips parted. His eyes widened in disbelief. "It cannot be."

I ran towards him and picked him up.

"Keira!" He exclaimed happily. "Oh, it's been ages."

I put him back down and his eyes scanned me up and down. "Look at that! You haven't aged a bit!"

"You're looking quite good yourself too."

He smiled up at me. "I'm old Keira, I know that." He sat back down. "But don't let me ruin the mood!" He said. "How are the others?"

I laughed. "There fine, Thrain is ruling in my absence now and I think he's doing quite good."

"Ah, Thrain," Bilbo sighed. "Every time he talks, I hear Thorin."

I nodded and looked at Frodo who was listening intently.

"Eavesdropping are we?" I asked him jokingly.

His cheeks reddened. "N- no," he stuttered.

Bilbo laughed. "She's just messing with yeh, my boy." He then turned to me, his face was serious this time. "Have you already seen Gandalf? He's been asking for you."

"Gandalf's here?" I exclaimed. "What? When?"

"He arrived this morning," Frodo replied.

"Where can I find him?" I asked.

"Library," Bilbo answered.

I quickly bid Frodo and Bilbo a goodbye before storming off towards the library.