↠ E L E V E N : Balrog

"Frodo!" Sam yelled, eyeing his sword that had lit up and now shone with a bright blue

"Orcs!" Legolas spat.

Boromir went to the door to have a look but ducked when arrows were shot, hitting the door near his face.

"Get back!" Aragorn snapped to the Hobbits. "Stay close to Gandalf!" He then dropped his torch and ran to Boromir to help the latter with closing the door.

"They have a cave troll," Boromir said, paling slightly.

Legolas and Keira tossed weapons to Boromir and Aragorn, trying to help them blockading the door.

Keira grabbed her bow and an arrow, following Legolas and Aragorn while Boromir tightened his grip on his sword. Gimli sprang on top of the tomb and the Hobbits crouched Against each other, each unsheathing their little swords. Gandalf too had unsheathed his sword.

"Aaarrrrrggghhh," Gimli growled. "Let them come! There is one dwarf yet in Moria that still draws breath!"

As the orcs began breaking the door down, Keira's breathing fastened. This would be her first battle against orcs in a while and she hoped that she could give her best.

She, Legolas and Aragorn shot at the orcs through the holes. However, that didn't hold them off for long. As the orcs broke through, Keira switched over to her sword, standing protectively before the Hobbits.

She sliced through the first orc and beheaded the second. A cave troll smashed through the doorway and Legolas shot him.

Keira ducked, avoiding the top of a sword before grabbing her dagger and throwing it in its skull.

She turned around, wanting to know if the Hobbits were still unharmed. However, she saw Sam hitting orcs with a skillet.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this," he said, admiring his skillet.

As Keira looked around for the others, an orc stormed at her and she quickly avoided it by ducking and rolling away. She now stood behind it and slit its throat with her father's knife.

Keira sheathed her knife again, not wanting to lose it, and tightened her grip on her sword. Keeping one eye on the Hobbits, she slashed through the orcs.

"Keira! Aragorn!" She could hear Frodo yell and her head snapped up. A troll had lifted up Frodo and it dragged him over the edge.

Keira's eyes widened and stormed over to the dark haired hobbit. She kneeled down next to him. "Are you alright?"

"Frodo!" Aragorn yelled, grabbing a spear from the floor and stabbing the troll with it. "Yaah!"

The troll, infuriated, hit Aragorn and send him flying across the room. He collapsed onto the floor and for a moment, everything seemed to go in slow motion for Keira. Frodo running  after Aragorn and getting stabbed with a spear.