CHAPTER 4 - HABITS

BiMing left the front room and walked through the house, after passing many rooms, veils and curtains made of beads he finally found what he was looking for. The bathing pool.

He stood at the entrance and took in the sight, it truly was a sight to behold. The interior looked like that of a cave, the ceiling was higher that his whole house, jagged rocks hung above looking ominous as if they could fall at any point. The pool was emerald of colour and it shimmered at every ripple, looking like something straight out of a fantasy novel. The cave was cool but steam arose from the water, signifying that the water was warm.

BiMing sighed in awe as he observed. Glasses up to being rich, he thought. Then without further ado, he stripped himself of all clothing. It took him a while fumbling with the old style of clothing in this world, but eventually, he was just left in his breeches. He pulled out the jade pin keeping the upper half of his hair up and felt the weight as his hair fell on his shoulders. He then looked down on his jaded skin and frowned. He had suspected that this body had perhaps been abused when he saw the scar on the arm... but he hadn't thought it'd be to this extent.

Scars criss crossed from his firm abdomen and up. Some scars were pink and some were brown, meaning some were old and others... not so much. The scars climbed his body and at his left shoulder was the worst one. It was brown and ugly, the size of a fist with small bumps, whoever did this was full of spite. BiMing sighed and thanked the lord that he didn't transmigrate to the point of time where this body was being abused. From the looks of it, the body was beaten with a weapon, something with jagged edges. He traced his fingers over the small lumps and bumps. Well... Same rules as my original world then, hide the scars, easy enough... avoid future scars? Better get equipped with whatever this body can do. And with that BiMing shook off his breeches and steeped into the warm waters,disregarding how the scars looked, because after all... they were of the norm for him.

He sighed as he slowly submerged himself in the water. When he was finally at the point where the water touched his collar bone and his hair flowed behind him like a brides veil, he stopped moving and tipped his head back. He smiled with his eyes closed.

The young boy had been dressed in the same rags for the past months, grime and shit had been splattered on it but no other clothes were provided, and if he didn't want to freeze to death he'd have to just cope. walking around the small house bare footed, he heard his career in the bath, splashing about with a woman he had bought for the night. BiMing peeked through the door and saw the bath water over flowing as the blurred bodies moved together. Ah, how nice would it be to be clean for once... the young boy thought.

Back down at the disciples temporary camp, XiuYin had just returned from his duties and training and slumped down on his small fold-able bed. He sighed as his sore muscles did and stretched like a cat. When he came in the sun told the time as one shichen till lunch. He stared up at the fabric ceiling and wondered. He wondered about those weird stretching positions Lu ShiZun was in, he wondered about the Lu ShiZun who ate off the floor and then he wondered about the Lu ShiZun who pulled his hand back after he saw the mark on his arm. What an odd person... Somehow I don't think his actions add up to what people have told me... apart from his love of food... XiuYin let his mind wonder a little more before going to the kitchens to collect the next meal.

After BiMing finished bathing, he dressed himself in pure white underclothes, and his outer robes were of the richest light turquoise, coupled with a darker sash around the waist. He had painstakingly picked this outfit when he found the wardrobe, which had his jaws drop to the ground. There were row after row of light coloured robes, he could get lost in it. And then he opened the hair accessories compartment. Fuck! Was he a man or a woman!? So many hair stuffs! He thought, as he glanced at the colourful hair accessories. In the end he settled with a simple silver tuinga and fastened it atop his head. He walked around to find a copper mirror and glanced at a mirror. He guffawed at his reflection, he had never worn finer clothes than this, he doubted the kings and queens of his old world would've too. He twirled like a little girl who had just received their first princess gown before hopping to his bedroom.

And there he found his discarded weapon. Upon closer inspection it was more of a whisk than a paint brush. Tsk, what an old mans weapon, he thought, before picking it up and wondering back to the courtyard. He wanted to test out what he could do, what power he had. He was sure to need it to protect himself. He decided the courtyard was too much in the open for him to practice, so instead he walked around the whole residence towards the back, past the garden into an area covered in vegetation. There he held the beautifully crafted whisk at arms length and closed his eyes, seeing the memories of how the original moved in a way similar to graceful dancing to align the flow of Qi for spiritual attacks. BiMing smiled as he thought that it was lucky he knew how to bend and be flexible, he often like dancing to the music of neighbouring houses as a little escape from his hell. He began moving, following the shadow of his memories with his eyes closed as to be more focused. More and more Qi ran through his body and gathered at the whisk flowing with his movements. After landing from a somersault he flicked the whisk creating a loud slicing noise before his target, a thousand year old tree unbeknown to him, snapped in half cleanly.

He watched with wide eyes. Wow... This body ain't half bad! Still he thought he should learn soon how to control the amount of power put into an attack otherwise he might accidentally commit murder! And the dance took too long to be able to initiate the attack, this was definitely a long range attack, up close he's be dead before he could even finish one round of the Macarena!

XiuYin once again stood at the entrance, checking that the pendant was indeed still hanging around his neck, he was about to step into the resident when he heard the crash of a heavy object coming from the back.

What the fuck??? Immediately he thought of the Lu ShiZun who was playing with ants... was he playing with elephants now!?

............................................................................................................................................

A/N- I can easily write a thousand word chapter... but I can barely write a 500 word essay... someone help? XD

Anyway, hope you enjoyed, will try to update again soon xx

And this is a Tuinga, that thing on the hair~~