CHAPTER 9 - ANOTHER PLATE OF DUMPLINGS PLEASE!

(Following is a memory of the current soul from his modern world-contains sensitive topics)

  BiMing hadn't celebrated his birthday in years. When he was in the orphanage he at least got a card to remind it was his birthday. But with the passing of the years he could barely even remember the month of his birthday. Counting on his fingers he was now at least 13 years old. By now he understood the position he was in. His uncle without a doubt abused him and with the amount of work he had to do it must be counted as child labour. But living in the dumps of dumps with no reliable authoritative figure what could he do... Right now his 'career' was pulling him along the dark, dirty streets towards one of his friends houses. "Listen up, don't embarrass me in front of my friends or you'll have hell to pay," He tightened his grip on BiMing's upper arm causing him to wince. "Do the chores you normally do, clean up after all of us, don't speak, don't linger and for fucks sake don't open that mouth of yours." BiMing kept quiet as he was pulled along. Once they arrived at the house, BiMing was surprised. This house looked in better condition than all the houses he'd seen in the neighbourhood.  BiMing stared in awe at the neat exterior and gaped when they entered, it looked so grand to him. But he was snatched out of his day dream when his 'career' pushed him into a room. Instantly, smoke and the smell of drugs filled his nose, this smell he had grown accustomed to. "Hello blokes, let's get started shall we. This is my runt, he'll do any extra odd jobs pay him no mind. He misbehaves, you can beat him. Go!" The last word he shouted at BiMing when he caught BiMing staring at the people. Most of them were well dressed and looked to be rich, they all sat back on couches and armchairs with either a cigar or drink in their hands, about 10 of them. BiMing's eyes caught on a particular man, he was wearing a mask of sorts, it had glitter and gold surrounding it all of his face were covered except for his eyes. Although they were stunning they were also a terror to behold, like staring in to dark pits. BiMing looked away instantly and ran off into another room to tidy. The night dragged on and BiMing became increasingly tired, he wondered into the first room again to check if his 'career' was finished. When he arrived he saw him shake hands with the masked man and smiling like a sly fox. "Very well then Mr-----, I'll pick him up tomorrow." BiMing felt an extremely bad premonition.  His 'career' turned to see him peeking through the doors. "Hey brat, you're staying over night for more chores, go upstairs and wait. I'll pick you up tomorrow." With that he pushed BiMing up the stairs before he himself left. BiMing stood in the upstairs hall way, shivering from nervousness. Soon after the masked man came up. He stood heads taller than BiMing and looked down, BiMing stared back. "Tell me, are you scared?" BiMing nodded his head. The man bent down and his ceramic mask touched his cheek and he whispered, "Don't be little flower, there's nothing to be afraid of..." The man took BiMing's hand and lead him into one of the rooms, locking it behind.

BiMing couldn't keep his promise of remaining silent.

He screamed,

he cried,

he pleaded.

All the while the man in the mask kept repeating one thing... "My little flower, I've found you..."

(Present)

  XiuYin rushed back as soon as he had obtained his spiritual weapon. He momentarily forgot about the darkness's riddles because he was over ridden with excitement to show Lu ShiZun. He mounted his sword and for the first time flew to the top of the peak by himself. At the top he hopped off and summoned for his sword to follow him from behind. He ran towards the entrance and pushed open the great doors.

  "LuShiz-"

  "Ahhhh! Haaaa! Motherfucking psycho! Ahh! Fuck You you fucking bastard! Ahhhhhh!"

  XiuYin stood at the door flabbergasted. Lu ShiZun currently looked in the state of madness. His hair ornament had long flown off somewhere, his hair was a mess, tangled in places and raised like the hackles of a cat. He was breathing heavily fists clenched as he repeatedly shouted and lashed his whisk at random objects causing them to explode into dust. He shouted like a madman.

  "Lu ShiZun! Lu ShiZun! Stop! Calm down!" XiuYin shouted as he ran towards Lu ShiZun.

  Hearing a voice, BiMing turned his head and stared at XiuYin with wide open, blood shot eyes.

  "Get out..." He muttered under his breath.

  "Lu ShiZun please, you need to-"

  "I said GET OUT!" BiMing gnashed his teeth as he roared. Some how without lifting his whisk a force slammed into XiuYin so hard he was lifted of his feet and thrown out. Just before he hit the ground however, the sword connected to his feet and balanced it giving him a stable landing. As soon as he was kicked out, the great doors slammed shut.

  XiuYin stood there at the door. His heart ached for Lu ShiZun, his eyes were not of fear but of sorrow and sadness. He wondered for along while what caused BiMing to act like that...Who. And in his eyes, Lu ShiZun wasn't throwing a tantrum fit nor lashing out due to stress.

  He was crying his soul out.

  XiuYin lowered his head and knew that the him right now had no power to comfort him. Though his heart ached he couldn't do anything. Not yet. He turned and left, feeling sour and down.

  BiMing continued lashing for another two hours at least before he calmed down. Head hung low, he stumbled to his room and collapsed on his bed, limbs spread out. He puffed a sigh.

  Ah... I lost it... Been a while since it last happened... He dragged a hand across his face. He must have scared XiuYin off. That's what a single memory does to him. He sighed again and again and lost the will to do anything at all.

  Until a knock sounded at the door.

  "Lu ShiZun... Your lunch is prepared." A voice called out to him.

  "Leave."

  "Lu ShiZun, I have a bowl of steaming hot dumplings..."

  "...Go away..."

  "Lu ShiZun... this bowl of dumpling is not only steaming hot, it's stuffing is extra juicy as I requested to the chefs..."

  XiuYin waited a while outside the door until eventually it opened and a hoarse voice spoke, "You're really getting to know me Xiao Yin ah..."

  XiuYin watched quietly as Lu ShiZun devoured the bowl, he didn't ask any questions. He watched as Lu ShiZun's expression became calmer by the second and his heart felt relieved at the sight.

  "Another bowl please..."

.............................................................................................................

A/N- Damn... another chapter!! I'm shocking myself...

Ah... our poor Shou has a painful history uwu fighting!! Gong is there to heal your wounds!!!

Hope you enjoyed!!!