CHAPTER 10 - A KISS GOODNIGHT

BiMing took the rest of the day off and calmly meditated until his heart and mind were at peace again. When he was done he opened his eyes to find that it was dark outside. He sighed and got up, leaving the safety of his bedroom to get some fresh air. He stood there and stared into the sky above, all those twinkling stars had him in a daze.

  "Ah, Lu ShiZun you're out." BiMing turned and saw XiuYin in a casual white robe standing at the entrance.

 "Mnm... This ShiZun must apologies to you for neglecting his duties today."

  "No worries ShiZun! I was busy reading some cultivation books anyway!"

  BiMing smiled at how pure this kid was, what a white lotus, sure to be a ladies man when he grew up... "Ah... I remember that you came back with a spiritual weapon, let me see."

  XiuYin, excited that Lu ShiZun remembered immediately drew his sword out handing it to him. BiMing gaped at the long black sword, "Wow! This is one cool looking sword, though the blackness of it is a little gloomy, the spiritual energy of this sword is very strong... It's almost like it has a soul... How was the ritual?"

  "This disciple went through it fine, there was a hallucination but nothing happened." XiuYin did not want to trouble Lu ShiZun with his troubles so he didn't talk about the darkness's riddles.

 "Very good... ah but I am no good in the art of swords... Ah! I know, I'll write a note to Qin Ge, I'll ask him to instruct you every now and then... there's only so much i can cover."

  "Ah... But I think Lu ShiZun is enough, I don't need another master..." XiuYin said as he pouted.

  BiMing finding it cute pinched his cheeks, "You're getting cheeky enough to rebel now huh, this is for your own good." XiuYin continued looking down and upset but not refusing the skin contact. "As a reward for gaining such a fine blade, I'll take you to the great Lantern festival next year since we missed this years?"

  Now XiuYin looked up with a wide grin, "Lu ShiZun is really willing to take me?"

  "Only if you accept training sometimes with Qin Ge."

  "... OK... Lu ShiZun, are you really close with that ShiZun?" XiuYin could not fathom the bubbling darkness he felt in his heart at the thought of Lu ShiZun being more familiar to another than he was with him.

  "Ah... let's just say it's a one sided love... It seems like Qin Ge won't be returning my love any time soon though uwu..." BiMing pretended to be wiping away imaginary tears.

  XiuYin stared with shock, " Lu ShiZun!  Y...You love him!?"

  Seeing XiuYin's reaction BiMing couldn't help but to continue, "Yes, I offer my whole heart to him yet he Doesn't want it..."

  "But Lu ShiZun... you're...you're both men..." XiuYin was confused and slightly repulsed at the idea of two men engaging in such relations.

  BiMing took one look at XiuYin and understood what was going through his mind, "Silly boy, don't have such a narrow view of the world, one can love whomever they want as love as they're true to it, and I was only joking you fool, though he is fascinating. There are different kinds of love in this world, don't you love me as you master?"

  XiuYin let go a breath he didn't now he was holding. He replied without a pause, "Of course I love Lu ShiZun."

  BiMing was slightly shook at how fast he replied. They were silent for a while and the atmosphere grew awkward. BiMing cleared his throat and declared, "Alrighty then, we will return to your training tomorrow and I'll have the letter delivered to Qin Ge. Go to bed now, go, shoo, give me a piece of mind." BiMing pushed at XiuYin's back. Still feeling like a tease he bent and kissed XiuYin on the forehead."

  XiuYin gasped and grasped his forehead as his whole being blushes. "Lu ShiZun, this disciple bids you goodnight!" XiuYin runs to his room at high speed before shutting his room door and jumping on the bed. XiuYin breathed heavily in the dark and tried to calm himself. He thought back on Lu ShiZun's words about relationships. His heart burned when Lu ShiZun declared his love for another, then his heart thrummed when he asked if he loved him. His heart thrummed even more remembering those firm but soft lips on his forehead.

  He closed his eyes as he relived that moment in his mind. XiuYin wondered what it would be like to have those lips on his lips. His stomach grew increasingly warm. He frowned at the pleasing feeling of his body growing warmer until he imagined Lu ShiZun's lips elsewhere. He felt his junior stand to attention.

  Immediately XiuYin jumped out of bed and slapped himself twice. "Disrespectful, ungrateful disciple!" He spent the night away slapping himself in order to calm the hot blood between his thighs.

  Meanwhile still standing outside, BiMing made a resolution. This will be the first and last time he lost his calm in this world. He will train and cultivate hard so that he can be confident in himself. He made this promise to the stars as he closed his eyes.

...................................................................................................

Author Tries To Be Coy.....

XiuYin arrives at Qin Ge's place to train.

Qin Ge- That kids been glaring daggers at me for ages....

.....................................................................................................

A/N- Whoop a chapter is up, hope you enjoyed!

  Time jump coming soon!