CHAPTER 28 - BAD PEOPLE WILL GET THE ENDING THEY DESERVE

A/N- Music above to enhance the experience ;>

  BiMing would look terrifying at the moment to anyone. Hair whipping about his face due to the stormy winds outside, his pristine robes stained with blood at the front and a death glare within his eyes.

  GuiHei grinned like a crazed man before standing and clapping, "Very good... very good I like this you! Nothing more satisfying than taking down a rebellious prey, come! Come at me!"

  BiMing did not need an invitation to attack, one hand snaked into his open sleeves as he pulled out his whisk. The second he touched it, it began emitting a faint glow of pure white, charged with spiritual energy. 

  BiMing spun speedily, his robes chasing behind and dropped a backflip before weaving his arms through the air.

  "Are you putting a show on for me? I'm honoured, it's very beaut-" GuiHei managed to say before BiMing paused and snapped his whisk down. A concentrated ray of spiritual energy rushed at GuiHei at a blinding speed, hitting him in the shoulder. GuiHei stumbled back a few steps and swallowed the small mouthful of blood that arose in his throat. "Ho? I see. You attack through dance? Let's see how long you can keep dancing for!"

  With that GuiHei lunged at BiMing, unsheathing his long sword and swinging at BiMing.

  BiMing jumped, twirled and dodged all attacks whilst remaining in a dance routine. He brought his whisk down once more, a blade of wind cut into GuiHei.

  GuiHei's eyes turned murderous as he looked up at BiMing who continued moving like the wind. He gritted his teeth and said, "Playtimes over, I told you to be careful with elders." GuiHei ran his sword into the ground and murmured a few chantings and before BiMing could land another attack aimed at the throat, the ground below him began to shake. the cups fell and shattered on the ground, the small vases holding flowers smashed. And BiMing along with those stumbled to the ground.

  "What's a dancer if he can't dance?" GuiHei remarked, the ground continued shaking but he stayed upright. BiMing found this strange and concluded it was an illusion. Just as he was about to pull out a talisman, GuiHei reached him in one jump and sat on him. "Ah, ah, ah I don't think so. Now let's see, to keep a bird, it has no use for its wings or eyes does it?" He brought the hilt of his sword down, hard. Hard enough that a resounding crack could be heard along with BiMing's scream of agony. 

  BiMing knew without a doubt that leg was broken if not worse. He panted and tried to push GuiHei off to no avail, the pain was excruciating.

  "Now, you're struggling face excites me so." GuiHei sat as he leaned on top of BiMing and moved his hips, indicating that he was indeed aroused.

  "You sick fuck! As long as I can see you I'll try to kill you!" BiMing shouted as he leaned forwards attempting to bite GuiHei's neck.

  GuiHei leaned back, "Oho, is that so? that can be easily fixed!" He reached into his robes and pulled out a sachet of powder. "I hadn't expected to be using this so soon... but you asked for it little flower." He blew the contents at BiMing's horrified face.

  Thunder boomed outside a second before BiMing's screaming began. His eyes burned, burned so bad. They itched terribly he wanted to claw them out with his own fingers. Tears leaked at the corners increasing the pain. BiMing writhed and clawed as GuiHei laughed above him.

  "My little flower, although damaged you're still beautiful! Truly a Lotus-born of mud, a cure to all!"

  BiMing panted and willed his voice to work.

 "m."

  "What was that?" GuiHei said, brows lifted in delight.

  "c.m.." 

  "Louder my flower, I didn't pluck your tongue," GuiHei said as he leaned further down.

  BiMing opened his eyes, the scene was blurred, so terribly blurred. He could barely see the colours of GuiHei's face which indicated he was very close to him. BiMing bit his lips and lunged forwards, closing the distance between them as he shouted at the top of his lungs, using his remaining spiritual powers to amplify his voice, "COME!"

  BiMing clutched at GuiHei as tightly as he could, wrapping his one good leg around him and entangling his hands in his hair. A loud clatter was heard from another room along with a sound so sharp it pierced one's ears.

  "Suddenly so eager! I like it little flower, remain like thi-" He was cut off mid-sentence as he was forced to cough up a mouthful of blood. "What?" He looked down and saw a sword pierced clean through him into BiMing. "You...!"

  BiMing, whose face was covered in the blood GuiHei, smiled like a maniac as he laughed. "Hahaha! Got you now you bastard!" BiMing coughed a mouthful of blood himself. "This is the pitiful ending you deserve!" BiMing grunted as he reached for the hilt behind GuiHei and pushed it further in, impaling through his own chest. 

  Kid! What have you done! The blackness in BiMing's head shouted.

  "Come on sword, we had a deal, help me out here."

  The blackness was speechless but obeyed, pulling itself out both their chests before flying to BiMing's side, helping him up whilst GuiHui crumbled to the ground on his knees.

  "HeGui! Gui'er come help your uncle!" GuiHei spat out at the corner where a lone figure shivered. "Gui're!"

  BiMing looked in the direction where there were some blurred bright colours he assumed were HeGui's clothing. He stared at the figure, sword at his side. the figure sank to her knees and remained there. "No uncle..." She whispered.

  BiMing turned back to GuiHei and stumbled forward a step. "See that? You blood family has forsaken you, you piece of shit. You don't even deserve a family." He rasped.

  GuiHei looked up, "Ah, little flower. How about this, let me plant a parasite within you too, you will gain such powers under my guidance, we can be together! You and I! I'll give you my heart!" He said this with a cocky smile as if his offer was too good to reject.

  BiMing snarled and glared at what he hoped was GuiHei's face. He spat and replied, "I'm doing the world a favour to be rid of you...and... I already have someone else's heart, sorry but there's no space for your small, tiny heart the size of your pathetic cock." BiMing huffed as exhaustion began tugging at him. Making him feel heavier by the second and so without further ado, he lifted the sword which was abnormally light. He thanked the blackness in his mind. 

  He brought the sword down without a second thought and heard a scream, a sob, and the spraying of blood as blade scraped bone.

  BiMing fell onto his knees, covered in blood and shook uncontrollably.

  Everything was red, it smelt putrid, he felt tired.

  BiMing's breathing came slower and slower until he felt so heavy he could no longer support his head and fell sideways with a loud thump. He panted and struggled to keep his eyes open. So he closed them.

  Boy! Kid! Hang in there... Was the last thing he heard before he sank into a sleep so deep, he doubt he'd ever wake from.

.................................................................................................

A/N- Sorry if the fight scene wasn't up to expectations... I'm not great at those haha...

What do you think will happen now? Let the betting begin ;>

Hope you enjoyed!