CHAPTER 16- REMEDY

Image above - final phase of little Xiu Yin's prettiness ufufufuf, Gong stage nearing :>

................................................................................................................

  The pair of master and disciple flew back to their sect as fast as they could to avoid reinforcements. Although BiMing would like nothing more than to shove their heads up where the sun don't shine. Honestly kidnapping? Whoever's behind this must be saving his face for a big finale or something. BiMing pondered with amusement, head in the clouds...again. The two figures flew gracefully through the darkening sky. One on a billowing cloud, the other on a sword of hard steel. One with his head in the clouds, unfocused, the other watching him tenderly.

 XiuYin watched Lu ShiZun's back as they travelled at a relatively fast pace. He smiled thinking of how his ShiZun must've fought elegantly though those street thugs, not even a speck of blood to be seen on him.

  Blood...

  XiuYin's face suddenly shifted into utter seriousness. He tilted his head in the air and closed his eyes. He sniffed the air twice.

  Careful boy, be very careful with the one person who can save you from that parasite on your heart... spoke the void, the spirit that belonged to his sword.

  XiuYin heard the warning but chose not to pay attention. The smell was too alluring, it smelt sweet, so very sweet. Then something clenched his heart, hard enough to make him gasp and double over. Before he knew what he was doing, he lunged at Lu ShiZun.

  The poor man who pondered at questions such as whether chips really could be eaten with ice cream or not was suddenly plucked off the cloud and sent tumbling through the air. "AH!" BiMing exclaimed when his body careened towards the ground. Suddenly hands grabbed his shoulders and turned him around and BiMing was face to face with XiuYin. "XiuYin What the f-!" Air escaped his lungs when his back hit what must've been a tiled roof. "Holy crap XiuYin! This is NOT the time to play!" BiMing winced at the growing pain in his back. "ow ow ow ow that hurts, get off me you big goof!" BiMing wriggled under the weight of his disciple, he was definitely going to cut down on his meals when they got back. BiMing glanced up when no one replied. XiuYin's eyes were bright beyond recognition. "XiuYin? Xiao Yin? What's with your eyes." No answer. But instead, XiuYin lowered his head to the place where neck met shoulder.

  "Hey... hey hey hey you brat, are you sniffing me? You suddenly a dog?" XiuYin continued sniffing, his hair falling onto BiMing's face and tickling him. XiuYin continued sniffing and when BiMing tried to push XiuYin grabbed both hands and pinned them beside his head. "Ah... XiaoYin... I'm not poisoned... my mind is clear haha... no need for manually getting rid of poison hahaha....get off?" XiuYin moved downwards, his face nudging all over BiMing's chest until he paused just below his rib. He sniffed multiple times before finally speaking.

  "ShiZun you said you were fine." His voice wasn't the normal calm, it was low and husky for some reason, it sent shivers down BiMing's spine.

  "Um, I am fine? Until you catapulted me out of the sky that is." BiMing answered with a nervous laugh.

  "Your lying ShiZun, there's blood here," XiuYin muttered as he nudged at the cloth therewith his nose. Like a dog. BiMing noted. XiuYin pulled at BiMing's waist sash with his teeth.

  "XiuYin snap out of it you bastard." BiMing's torso was no bare of cloth and as he looked down, indeed there was some dried blood. But such a tiny bit of blood! XiuYin really is a dog!

  "Lu ShiZun... let me clean it."

  "Nope, nonono, no permission granted, yah!" BiMing exclaimed when he felt a hot tongue flick onto his stomach, BiMing shivered at the contrast of the cool air on his skin as well as the tongue. It lapped at the dried blood until it was gone, leaving the better half of the skin under his ribs damp with warmth. BiMing didn't want to attack XiuYin with spiritual power but he was running out of options, just as he was about to strike XiuYin's pressure points with his knee, he collapsed on top of him.

  "XiuYin? XiuYin?" BiMing pats at the jellified body on top of him.

  "Lu ShiZun." XiuYin groaned in his normal voice.

  Normal again.

  "You brat! You've got some explaining to do!" For the nth time that day he hit his disciples head. This time he got a reaction of a whimper. "And get off me! You weigh more than a troll."

  "Lu ShiZun... I... I have a condition where sometimes I become oversensitive to blood and crave it..." XiuYin lied through his teeth and remained to lay on top of Lu ShiZun So that the other could not see his face. XiuYin would hide it for as long as he can regarding the parasite latched on his heart, poisoning his blood, and causing this demonic craving for ShiZun's blood.

  Wise choice boy...

  "Uhm...OK? well let's get it checked out but I swear XiuYin you don't get off me this instant I'll send you running  a hundred laps around the sect." Finally, XiuYin shifted off BiMing into a kneeling position, head hung low. He lowered his head with hands below his forehead into a kowtow position. "Please punish this disciple who has stepped out of line."

  Oh god, I can't deal with people who grovel...too Nobel!! "Up Up Up you daft boy You didn't commit a crime so what if you suddenly turned semi vampire, trust me, nothing will shock me after what I've been through." Bet you've never transmigrated hehehe he thought.

  "Lu ShiZun I'm afraid now I will only crave your blood..."XiuYin said, lowering his head further.

  "...hahaha.... you've shocked me..." BiMing smiled whilst a vein of anger popped out of his head. This disciple... is truly troublesome! "Why mine, surely you have some friends to lend you blood."

  Now XiuYin looked uncomfortable as he spoke. "Lu ShiZun, certain aspects of your blood helps my...condition."

  "Yeah? And why would that be?" BiMing crossed his arms whilst remaining seated, robes in a mess revealing his torso.

  XiuYin drew his eyes away from the skin in view and said, "Because Lu ShiZun, you're a human panacea..."

 BiMing froze as dread washed over his face, shit.

  A few hours later they reached the sect and XiuYin bid BiMing farewell before going off. BiMing flopped on his bed and sighed. A human panacea... no wonder he was being targeted by freaky people... his blood was practically a remedy to all diseases. He brushed a hand over his face. There's going to be a few rough years ahead, look after disciple, raise disciple, possibly donate blood to the disciple every once in a while, evade dangerous men, stay alive.

  How hard can it be...right?

Image above - BiMing ain't gonna look like a top for long hehe ;>

....................................................................................................................

A/N- So.... I have no excuse for this ridiculously late update. *virtually kowtowing*

*sigh* My classes are physically demanding.

*sigh sigh* I hope I haven't disappointed ( who am I kidding "*A*)

Anyways next chapter, TIME SKIP, FINALLY!!

:>