CHAPTER 35 - NO ESCAPE

As BiMing's back hit the futon stuffed with straw he gaped at XiuYin.

  "You... What do you think you're doing?" BiMing attempted to sit up but was pushed back by XiuYin. He was now on his back propped on his elbows staring at XiuYins blurry figure.

  XiuYin lifted his robes and crawled on to the futon, leaning over BiMing with arms caging him in and legs on either side of BiMing's hips.

  "You lost your sight Lu SHiZun, not your hearing."

  BiMing gulped.

  "I will engrave myself within you BiMing," XiuYin whispered in a husky voice as he grazed the tip of his nose along BiMing's ear. "You left me, and then you made me wait, three years..." His tongue flicked out and licked the shell of BiMing's ear before gently nipping it. 

  BiMing's arms quivered as his stomach clenched. He closed his eyes. He didn't want to voice his thoughts.

  I missed you

  I missed your voice

  I missed your silliness

  I missed your touch

  I missed you

  XiuYin leaned back and grabbed BiMing's face with both hands and laid his head atop his. "What are you thinking?"

  BiMing's lips quivered. XiuYin was close enough that His eyes were able to see more than blurriness. He remained silent.

XiuYin watched his ShiZun's stubbornness and huffed. He trailed one hand across his face, caressing his cheeks and his fingers stopped at BiMing's lips. XiuYin's other hand trailed down his neck, to his shoulders, to his waist where he kneaded the sensitive muscles. 

  BiMing gasped and XiuYin took the chance and his fingers swiftly entered BiMing's mouth where it stroked BiMing's evading tongue, tickled and caressed it. 

  BiMing bit down but paused before he could draw blood.

  "Go on, bite harder," XiuYin said.

  BiMing gazed into XiuYin's intense eyes and his teeth unconsciously slackened. XiuYin grinned and removed BiMing's sash allowing him access to his undergarments. XiuYin removed his fingers, slick with BiMing's saliva and thrust it up his undershirt where they found soft nubs. XiuYin rubbed it rhythmically, pinching and pulling every so often eliciting a soft gasp from BiMing.

  XiuYin pressed his other hand down on BiMIng's lower abdomen and pleasure coursed through him, from his groin, stomach and chest, making his toes curl.

  XiuYin looked at the man beneath him with disarranged hair and a  flushed face, gasping, whilst clenching at the sheets beside him. XiuYin couldn't hold back and more as he did the one thing he had longed to do ever since seeing him in the apothecary.

  He kissed him.

  XiuYin kissed BiMing on the lips, so lightly, like a butterfly's wings. He repeatedly kissed BiMing until BiMing felt drops on his face and heard the sound of sniffling.

  XiuYin was crying as he licked and kissed BiMing's lips.

  BiMing sighed and let his arms limp and lay flat on the bed. His heart was beating so fast, and so filled and content at the moment he was almost breathless. At last BiMing grabbed XiuYin's collar and pulled him down, giving him a hard kiss before grunting, "I missed you... I really missed you."

  XiuYin let loose at that sentence. He joined their lips again and plunged his tongue into BiMing's mouth, licking and lapping at BiMing's tongue, tilting and angling his head to get more access. BiMing was slow at first but soon caught up as he tilted his head the opposite way giving XiuYin more access. BiMing's arms rose shakily from his side and encircled XiuYin's neck.