CHAPTER 12 - A SINFUL DANCE

BiMing grinned as he walked towards the small wooden floorboard of a stage. Over the past year, he had tweaked the dance moves about and customized it. He was fairly confident that he could pull off a good show. He had left the whisk with XiuYin, who was watching him with hawk eyes so that during the dance he wouldn't accidentally throw an attack and blow had the audience to bits.

  From within his space ring, he took out a small music box he bought from a vendor a while back, a tune that's neither dark nor light but mysterious and melodic. BiMing wound it up six times before placing it on the ground. A few seconds passed before a tune flittered through the crowd. The crowd passing by slowed their pace to check out what's going on. The tune started slow and BiMing stood in a pose where the upper half of his body was twisted and his head lowered. When the tune picked up BiMing's arms rose from his side as his dance began.

  XiuYin's eyes were glued to his movements as BiMing flowed from one spot to another, he spun as his body twisted and turned, hair following his movements. The dance was in one way, out of this world. The crowd had already stopped moving to watch and appreciate this man who moved with grace. XiuYin noticed all the other eyes glued to Lu ShiZun's figure and instantly felt the urge to snatch the man off the stage and hide him so that none other would lay their eyes on him. XiuYIn clenched his fist as he felt the itch in his heart. Frowning at the possessive thoughts flashing through his head. The crowd was silent whilst a celestial-like man danced, a tune played and lantern lights glowed in the background. 

  BiMing's dance picked up its space as he swayed and closed his eyes, twisting in the air before he dropped, did a cartwheel and rose like a wave from the knees up. As the tune came to an end, so did BiMing's dance as he slowly reversed back into his beginning pose.

  XiuYin felt sweat bead on his forehead when he felt butterflies bloom in his stomach and spread their beating wings down to his groin. XiuYin swallowed and gulped at his reaction. Just as the dance ended he closed his eyes on the spot and willed his body to calm down, and for that part to go down...

  BiMing smiled and stepped down from the stage when the crowd boomed with applause.

  "You, gentleman, danced beautifully! Come back at midnight for us to announce the winner. In the meantime young  man, enjoy the festival." The crowd once again scattered at the end the performance. BiMing walked towards XiuYin and he gave him back his whisk. 

  "Hehehe, what did you think Xiao Yin? Did ShiZun impress you or what?" Biming said, whilst walking with the crowd in an upbeat mood.

  "Lu ShiZun's dance was very... unique," XiuYin said, eyes darting anywhere but at Lu ShiZun.

  "Tch... Is that all the praise you can give to this great ShiZun of yours? Just wait and see, I'll win that jar of wine and I won't even give you a drop." BiMing said as he squeezed XiuYin's cheeks.

  XiuYin heating up from just that bit of contact replied, "ShiZun's dance was extremely marvellous... But I don't think Lu ShiZun should dance that in front of people anymore..."

  "Ho? And why might that be?" BiMing asked with a raised eyebrow and whisk swinging back and forth.

  XiuYin looked behind and his eyes immediately zoomed in to the point where 6 rough men where hiding, waiting for a moment when the dancing beauty would be alone so they can snatch him up. "It attracts unwanted attention..."

  "Hey... I learnt such a wonderful dance how can I show off if I can't dance in front of people?" BiMing said, knowing full well they were being followed.

  "Then Lu ShiZun can dance just in front of me," XiuYin said, not missing a beat.

  BiMing paused for a second staring at his disciple before clapping his back, "Hahaha, Xiao Yin you sure are cute."