CHAPTER 32 - CONFUSION+MISUNDERSTANDING=DRAMA

BiMing was tired beyond imagination. Soon after he was left in his new room and 'roommate' XiuYin's sisters barged into the room and dragged him away bombarding him with questions.

  "What skin care do you use?"

  "How old are you?"

  "What's your zodiac animal?"

  "Do you have a girlfriend?"

  "Are you a virgin?"

  BiMing "...................."

   The four girls swooned as the beautiful man was at lost for words and all tugged at him wanting his attention.

  What the hell is with these girls! BiMing thought, he was about to ask XiuYin for help when a warm hand encased his own. "Excuse my sisters, they jump any handsome man around here."

  "Tch, big brother, you sure are sly. Stealing away Lu Ge for yourself huh?"

  BiMing stumbled. Lu Ge? He had never had siblings but at that moment, he could almost pretend he did with the girls tugging at his robes. He smiled slightly.

  "Hei! He smiled, the beauty smiled!"

  The girls all giggled as they repeatedly called him Lu Ge causing BiMing to look where there weren't blurry images of the girls bashfully.

  XiuYin's hand tightened on his as he leads BiMing away from the yapping bunch.

 Hours later, after an eventful dinner and a cold bath. BiMing sat in crisp under robes on the bed, mind in the clouds as he tried to fathom how he ended up in this spot after three years.

  "You should get some sleep," XiuYin commented as he himself laid down on the bedroll on the ground.

  "...Mnm." BiMing answered as he fumbled around on the bed and laid down with his back against the wall. He heard a blow before the candle light went out yet he felt no other person on the bed. BiMing frowned and waited another minute before he asked, "Where are you sleeping?"

  XiuYin opened his eyes and answered, "On the ground, it's alright my bedroll is quite warm"

  BiMing leaned up on his elbows and began protesting immediately. "How can this be? I'm the person intruding in your room. Come sleep on the bed, it's big enough for five!" BiMing said, unconsciously using the voice he'd use to instruct a certain disciple in the past, as he patted the bed.

  "No it's Fi-"

  "Now." BiMing commanded.

  XiuYin without another question felt his body obey as he got up and went to the bed. He lay down and noticed BiMing scooting further into the wall.

  "Good night."

  "Good night."

~

  XiuYin woke at some point in the night because of the sounds of whimpering. He opened his eyes and with his night vision saw BiMing covering his face with his hands.

  "Mr Lu...Mr Lu?" He called but received no reply so he concluded that he was still asleep. XiuYin moved forwards and gently pulled BiMing's hands away from his face because it's bad for the eyes for them to be rubbed so often. When the hands came away XiuYin was shocked by the sight of tears as BiMing mumbled in his sleep.

  "Thank you, thank you. I'm sorry, so sorry."

  XiuYin felt his throat clog up as that mysterious anger flared within him again, anger directed at this man. XiuYin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before grabbing a small cloth by his bedside and dabbing BiMing's eyes with it, carefully removing all his tears. BiMing grabbed XiuYin's hand and laid a light kiss on his palm before he whispered again, "Sorry..."

  XiuYin jerked his hand back as it tingled where it was kissed. XiuYin kneeled on the bed and grabbed his head as he panted, painful aches echoing all around his head.

  LuShi Zun, Lu Shi Zun, Lu ShiZun...

  It repeated in his head over and over again almost driving him crazy, his eyes glowed slightly red as he stared at the man sleeping beside him, "Who are you?" He whispered to himself before sighing and laying back down, having trouble falling into a deep sleep.

~

  Morning came to a long while later and when BiMing opened his eyes and was greeted with a blurry face so close to his, in his half-asleep state he extended his hand and traced the contours of the face, a sharper jaw, higher cheekbones, wider face, firmer nose. BiMing smiled and said groggily, "XiuYin ah, you've grown..." and closed his eyes again in his dream-like state.

  However, he was shaken out of his sleepiness by the strong hands gripping at his shoulder. BiMing's eyes widened as sleepiness slowly trickled away.

  XiuYin couldn't hold it back anymore as he shouted, "Who are you! Did you know me previously?"

  BiMing bit his lips and thought in confusion, did I say something?

  Seeing his confused look XiuYin repeated his question.

  Whilst BiMing was contemplating what sort of excuse to come up with, his knight... or knightess in shining armour came to rescue him as one of his sisters slammed open the door.

 "Lu Ge, let's go feed the animals on the field toge-"

  She paused mid-sentence taking in the sight of her big brother straddling on Lu Ge with both hands on his shoulders and both looking tousled (The wonders of bed hair).

  XiuYin "..."

  BiMing "???"

  Little sister, "MUUUUUUUMM! Big brother is taking advantage of Lu Ge!" She shouted as she sprinted out of the room.

.......................................................................................................................

A/N- Sorry this chapter is so short... I'm really tired after more exams today but I really wanted to update another chapter for you guys, your comments fueled me on!

But yeah, hope you enjoyed... Will update again on Friday ;)