1~Morning Beating

Hi guys! This is my first time writing a story on here, I have read other books on here and decided that I could try to do one myself. Please comment and give me suggestions! Also if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes don't be afraid to point them out!

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Ella Winchester's PV
————————————————————

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT!"

Hi, I'm Ella Winchester, I'm sixteen and I'm mute.

And that oh so friendly person calling me is my father, Michael Winchester.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

Ohh shit I am going to be late!

All of a sudden my door swings open.

I brace myself for the hit that is sure to come. The right side of my head starts to sting with pain.

"That was for not making me breakfast, brat!" My father says as he walks back downstairs.

I put my hand to my head to feel a sticky substance when I bring my hand down it's covered in a dark red liquid. Blood.

I quickly stand up, not a good idea, my whole body is in pain.

I try to ignore the pain as I go to get in the shower. I have to adjust the temperature as my body becomes scorching hot.

After a quick shower, I go into my closet and pick out my clothes for the day.

I grab a pair of light washed jeans, my black high tops, my favourite silver and a black beanie, and my favourite black hoodie.

After I get dressed I brush my hair and my teeth. I grab my blue backpack and slowly creep down the stairs towards the front door.

As I'm about to turn the handle I hear.

"Where do you think you're going, bitch?!?"

I don't respond, why would I? I haven't talked in seven years.

Small whimpers escape my mouth as I shake in fear.

"Get over here bitch!"

I quickly drop my bag by the front door and race over to where my dad was standing in the hallway.

"I.Don't.Fucking.Like.It.When.You.Ignore.Me!!" He screamed, punching me between each word.

This went on for about three more minutes until he finally got bored and left to go sleep on the couch.

I quickly limped in pain to the door and grabbed my bag. I slung it over my shoulder and limped towards the school.

I check the time on the big clock that is mounted on the school and realize that I'm not late, right on time.

Time for the lighter version of hell!

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•
Hey! That's the end of the first chapter. I'll update this soon. How was it? I am open to suggestions! Please let me know if you want the chapters to be longer or if they are okay like this. That's all for now. Have a great night.
~Hannah