4~Elijahs Problem

Hey guys! This is chapter four!!!!! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to comment!

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Recap:

The last thing I saw before I completely blacked out was he boys worried faces, and Kade rushing to catch me before my head hit the ground.

Kade Night's POV (This is before they get to school and see Ella)

————————————————————

Before school, I and the boys decided to go and get some coffee.

So we went to the shop and got some coffee.

I got my favourite, black coffee.

Alex and Mason got a double-double coffee.

Logan got a pumpkin spice latte.

And Elijah got Iced Capp

I don't understand how he can drink that! It's just pure sugar!

"How can you drink that?" I ask, disgust evident in my voice.

"What do you mean?" Elijah questions, tilting his head to the side.

"It's just sugar!" Mason exclaims, obviously as baffled as me.

Honestly, sometimes I think that he doesn't have any taste buds.

As the twins were messing around me and Alex were talking, Alex has been my best friend since kindergarten.

He has always been extremely shy. But if something happens to us we know that he would be willing to die as long as we are safe

All of a sudden we hear someone shout,

"Hey, asshole! You hit my hand that was holding the coffee!" I and Alex turn around to see Mason facepalming and shaking his head whilst Logan just stood there, looking very smug with himself as Elijah wipes himself off with some napkins.

"What happened?!?" I shout.

"Well, as I was drinking my icecap, asshole over here decided that I needed a coffee shower and hit my hand making my coffee go all over me!" Elijah exclaims, sounding pretty pissed off.

"Well, I know that you always keep an extra shirt in your backpack so change your shirt," Mason says.

"Where? There is nowhere to change!" Elijah says.

We all look at him like he's stupid, why doesn't he just change right here? It's just a shirt!

"Dude! It's just a shirt! What's the problem?" Logan says, dumbfounded.

"Uhh... I uh. Ummm. I-I can't." Elijah sputters out, his face turning red.

"Why not!" Mason demands.

Mason has a shorter temper, so he doesn't like it when people beat around the bush.

I look over at Alex and immediately know that he is trying to figure this out.

Suddenly something seems to click inside Alex's head and I hear him mumble to himself.

"Elijah..." Alex starts in a soft, almost pained voice. "it's okay." Alex whispers, walking towards the seemingly nervous boy.

"I-I umm, I'm sorry! I can't help it." Elijah sputters out.

"What the fuck is going on!" Mason yells.

As I look at Logan he looks very sorry. I wonder why?

"Elijah I'm sorry, I didn't know," Logan whispers, hugging his brother.

Elijah starts to tear up.

"Alex, what's happening?" I ask.

"Elijah thinks that he's overweight." Alex states.

Elijah, hearing this starts crying into his brother's shoulder harder and starts sputtering out random words, as Alex rubs his back to try and comfort him.

"N-No I-I don't! I-I'm so sorry!"' Elijah cries.

"Elijah..." Mason starts.

"Where did you come up with that idea?!?" He finally says.

"I-I'm sorry! There were a couple of boys in that one gym class that you guys weren't there for! They kept poking me and telling me I'm fat, they sent me some texts telling me that I'm so fat and that I should try not eating as much!" Elijah whimpers out.

Everyone is silent, Logan looks like he's going to kill someone.

Masons' face was starting to get red, and Alex just looked conflicted.

As a kid, Alex was always told by kids at school and even his mom that he was fat. He became anorexic and stopped eating for a while until I helped him start to eat again. That's why he is so shy, he has always been afraid of people rejecting him. So he knows how Elijah is feeling.

"I'm going to kill them!" Logan growls.

So, after Elijah calmed down and changed his shirt around a corner without us looking we decided that we would go to school.

"If I see those shitheads there, they're going to be dead" Mason spits out.

We all agreed.

"I'm sorry," Elijah whispers.

"It's going to be okay, it's not your fault." I coo back.

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•
Hey guys, that's the end of chapter four! I hope you enjoyed it! I feel so bad for poor Elijah!
~Hannah