3~Kade Night

Hi guys! This is chapter three. I hope you enjoy it! The picture at the top is what the boys look like!

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Recap:

And that's when it starts up again, for the second time today.

Punch after punch, kick after kick. I know there are going to be many bruises.

As I start to lose consciousness the hits stop with one word

"HEY!"

But it's not the word that's the problem, it's the person yelling that word.

Kade Night.

Ella Winchester POV

————————————————————

There he stood.

At the entrance to the school, with his group of friends in tow.

Glaring at Krystal and her minions beating me black and blue.

"H-Hey Kade! I didn't know you were coming back today!" Krystal exclaimed.

Kade and his friends had been off of school for a while because they were in jail.

No one knows why except the Kade and his friends, his group consists of;

Kade Night: The leader. Also, the scary one isn't afraid to say whatever's on his mind. Has two younger sisters,

Mason Canner: The protective one, loves his friends like family, doesn't like other people.

Alex Ladris: The quiet one, doesn't say much, I've barely heard him speak. He'd rather observe it seems. But he's still just as protective as the rest.

Then there are the twins; Logan Williams and Elijah Williams: the clowns of the group, always making jokes and playing around. But can be serious when they need to be. Elijah is the sweetest.

But there are rumours. If you were to ask someone they would say

"Ohh them? They probably stole something of great value."

"They're always getting into trouble."

Or finally.

"They beat a kid up! Almost killed him!"

Which could all be true.

But who am I to judge?

So anyway back to the present.

Krystal dropped me onto the ground as black spots started to invade my vision.

Kade and his friends strolled over.

"What the fuck is going on!" Kade yelled at Krystal, making her gulp in fear.

I would've laughed if I could!

"Umm... I... uh, just talking to an old friend." Krystal shakily responded.

Technically that could be true, we used to be best friends until I went mute at the age of 9.

She thought I was ignoring her for some reason. So she started to ignore me and eventually started hurting me.

"It doesn't fucking look like it! Go to class." Kade growled.

"Come on Kade! She's a freak!" Krystal squeaked out.

"He said to go to fucking class bitch!" Mason spat out.

Krystal rapidly nodded her head and ran out of the hallway to her class along with her minions.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asked, sounding worried, but how could he be worried about me?

I'm a complete waste of space, I'm worthless.

Before I can do anything black invades my vision and I fall unconscious.

The last thing I saw before I completely blacked out was he boys worried faces, and Kade rushing to catch me before my head hit the ground.

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Hi guys! So that's the end of chapter three! I hope you enjoyed it! What do you think of the characters? Please comment on any suggestions or comments you have! That's all for today!
~Hannah <3