10~Shouldn't Have Said That

Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you (chapter number 10)! I'm sorry that it's really short, but at least it's something right? I know, surprising. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!
**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Recap:

"We'll buy you food, whatever you want."

Quickly I grasp my whiteboard and furiously start writing.

I'm in.

Ella Winchester's P.O.V

--------------------

The odd group of teens is currently sitting at a local diner. Ella, and Kade Night's group.

Why you may ask? Well, a promise was made involving free food! Who could resist that?

Ella is sitting on one side of the table, whilst the boys are all sitting on the opposite side. It looks like they want to interrogate her, but she's too busy, eating.

"Hey, uh, can we talk? The deal was that we'd buy you food, but only if we could all chat."

Fine.

"Yay! How about we play 20 questions?" One of them asked.

Alright.

"Okay, we'll start!" Logan excitedly exclaimed.

"Let's start easy, what's everyone's favourite colour?"

Black.

"Mine's blue."

"Red's the best!"

"Yellow is obviously superior!"

"Emerald green is where it's at," Kade states with a small smile on his face.

"Rainbow!!"

"Rainbow isn't a colour Elijah! And black is a shade, not a colour."

No one asked you.

"Oooooh, I like this one, can we keep her?" Elijah asked, sounding serious.

The game continued for a while, with me dodging some of the questions, and the twins fooling around.

"Okay the last question, what is you're favourite-" Logan got cut off by her dashing under the table, knocking over glasses of water in the process

"What the fu-" Kade was cut off by her smacking him on the leg, clearly trying to tell him to be quiet.

The boys look around, trying to figure out what made her freak out as she did.

Mason noticed Alex's eyes locked one a man, he looked pretty well built and put together, but they could tell something was off about him. The man seemed like he was searching for something or someone.

He looked like someone who is trying to seem like an okay guy when they're not. They only realized this because they've dealt with these kinds of people before.

Eventually, after the unknown man gets a coffee and leaves, she crawled out from under the table.

It's silent for a while, until...

"Will someone please explain to me what the fuck just happened?!" Logan asked, or more like demanded.

It's none of your concern, don't worry about it

"Well, obviously it's something serious! You've never acted like this before!" Mason shouted.

Alex was silently watching over the argument, he knew that someone was going to end up saying something. Something that they didn't mean. And he was unfortunately right.

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU OPENED UP TO PEOPLE THEN WE COULD HELP YOU!"

JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!

"Mason..." Alex calmly tried to get his attention, but Mason was too focused on the current argument happening to care.

"Mason! That's enough!" Kade demanded.

But Mason didn't listen.

"WELL THEN EXPLAIN WHY YOU DON'T TALK!"

IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS! LEAVE ME ALONE!

"YOUR PARENTS PROBABLY HATE YOU! YOU PROBABLY JUST WANT ATTENTION! MAYBE IF YOU'D SPEAK THEN PEOPLE WOULDN'T HAVE TO PRETEND TO LIKE YOU!" Mason shouted at her.

Everything in the room went silent. You could hear a pin drop.

That was the final straw, she stood up and speed-walked out with her head down, her hair whipping around with how fast she was walking. If you looked close enough, you could see the tears glistening in her beautiful, emerald green eyes.

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•
That's the end of this chapter! I hope you liked it, that's all I really have to say, feel free to comment on any suggestions that you have! Until next time! ~Hannah♡