9~I'm Not Ignoring You (Actual Chapter)

Hi guys! Sorry for such the long wait, there might not be many updates, but I've decided that every now and then I will update, whenever I get an idea for a new chapter!

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Recap:

I'm not going to lie, it hurts not having anyone to talk to... well not talk to but... you get what I mean, be friends with.

But I should probably get used to it. No one wants to be friends with me.

Ohh well, forever alone I guess.

Ella Winchester's P.O.V

--------------------

'Ringgggg' The final bell of the day goes off.

I slowly stand up from my desk, being careful not to bump any of my wounds.

I look towards the front of the classroom and see Kade and his friends looking at me with calculating stares.

I speed walk to the classroom door and walk out into the crowded halls.

Speeding up my pace as I try to get past this tsunami of people in the tiny hallway.

I hear my name being called from behind me. But I try not to listen.

I can tell by the familiar tone of voice that it's one of Kade's friends trying to get my attention, ugh, so annoying. Why can't they just leave me alone?

I can tell they're getting closer, but I don't want to look back, if I do, then they'll know I'm ignoring them. As if it wasn't already obvious.

"Hey! Girl, stop ignoring us, we just want to talk!" Oh no. As if, no one ever 'just wants to talk' I'll probably get beat up behind the school or some shit like that.

My pace quickens, I start to sprint out the front doors of the school. But as soon as I turn around to see how far I've gotten, I trip. Yeah, that's right. I fucking trip. Like all those idiotic girls that everyone makes fun of in horror movies.

I'm now on the ground, laying here, just thinking about how fucking stupid I am. I'm too distracted to notice that they've caught up to me, and are now standing beside me.

They look so much taller and intimidating from this angle. Kade's kind of cute now that I think about it... wait nope, that's enough of those thoughts. I don't need to be thinking about that right now.

I come back to reality and suddenly remember where I am at the moment. Elijah's offering me a hand to help me up off the ground, and the boys are all asking if I'm alright.

'Of course, I'm alright, this is nothing compared to what I've already been through.' I think to myself, of course, I would never say that out loud, but it's the thought that counts.

"Hey, why were you ignoring us?? That's kind of rude you know! Anyways! Would you want to hang out with us today?" The one named Logan asks me.

I pull my whiteboard out of my bag that is thankfully is still on my back, and write,

I wasn't ignoring you, and no, I don't want to hang out

They take a minute to read what I've written, I know when they've finished reading because a few seconds later they start questioning me and whining. Do they actually want to hang out with me?

I'm busy

"Please! I'm sure whatever it is can wait until tomorrow, we honestly just want to get to know you!" Elijah whines

This conversation goes back and forth, with one of them asking me to hang out, no scratch that, begging me to hang out, and me denying every time. Just as I think they're about to stop and just leave me alone I hear Alex quite say something, one of the only things that can get me to do something.

"We'll buy you food, whatever you want."

Quickly I grasp my whiteboard and furiously start writing.

I'm in.

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

You've reached the end of this chapter! So, as I said earlier, I'm not going to be updating a lot. I'm sorry if that's not what you guys wanted but I'm not going to be able to update frequently. If you guys have any ideas of things that could happen please feel free to let me know! I'd really appreciate it! ~Hannah <3