13~Home?

Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you all, I hope you enjoy it! I'll only be updating once this week though.
**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Recap:

Abby and Bella don't take it so lightly.

And to get what was promised, all Abby has to do is say two words.

"Double scoop."

Ella Winchester's P.O.V

--------------------

I run out of there.

I can't be here any longer, not with them.

I was right, they don't want to be friends with me, I mean, who would? Just like my father said, I'm worthless. A waste of fucking space.

I sprint all the way home, the wind blowing my wavy brown hair, now glistening with my tears, in every direction, some strands sticking to my face, but I wipe those away.

I'm almost there. I'm almost home...

Home, is it really my home?

A home is a place where you feel safe, loved, and secure. A home can be a place, but a home could also be a person, or people that you love, and trust more than anyone else. Where's my home?

The place where I live is the opposite, the place where I live is the place that I fear the most. For he's there, my nightmare fuel.

As I'm running up my beaten up, gravel driveway, I see his silhouette in the window, waiting for me, like a feral lion, ready to pounce on his prey as soon as it gets close enough.

I can feel my body start to tremble, my breath starts to get shallow the closer I get to my inevitable doom.

I'm at the door, the red, peeling paint on the old wood door mocking me.

As I'm about to open the door, it swings open, hitting the wall behind it with a loud smack.

Shit.

He's there, staring down at me, I can see the poorly concealed anger on his face become more present as the second tick by.

I can see the beads of sweat trickle down his red face.

I can feel his laboured, heavy breathing across my face, blowing some of the whisps of hair away.

"Hello darling..." he drawls out, fists clenching at his side.

I look down.

I can tell he's getting annoyed at the fact that I'm not answering him.

"I said... Hello darling!" He repeats, his voice getting louder with each word.

I can hear you dumbass. I'm mute, not deaf.

I still don't answer. I'm still silent, as silent as the wind going by.

It's like time has stopped, my senses dilate for a few seconds until I'm dragged into his house by his filthy hands.

"Answer me, when I speak to you little girl!" He shouts hand clasped around my wrist, dragging me towards the living room.

My mind drifts off from the situation happening at the moment, and I wonder what Kade is doing at the moment, he's probably hanging out with the guys, and his little sisters.

Wait no, stop. Stop thinking about them!

They told you themselves that they don't like you or want to be friends with you... well, I guess only Mason said that... and he does have a short temper... No. He just told me what the others were afraid to say. The truth.

I'm knocked back to the present by a searing pain on the side of my head. He punched me.

"WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME BITCH!?" He shouts, the veins popping out of his neck and forehead.

I don't answer.

"Your mother would be so disappointed with you! Can't even speak a single word!" He screams in my face, his saliva spraying every which way. Gross.

How dare he speak of her. That angle who fell in love with this devil.

My mom died a year or two before I went mute, she and my father were in love, the kind of love that everyone wishes for, but only a few people actually receive it. The kind of love that ends in tragedy. My mom had cancer, and eventually, the sickness overpowered her. After she died, my dad-father, he fell apart, his heart shattered inside him like a glass mirror falling to the ground. Shattered.

He became a monster, a nightmare, he would tell me that it's all my fault she died, if I wasn't here then maybe, just maybe, she'd still be alive.

Of course, anyone with comment sense can realize that isn't true. She probably would have died either way. But I'm someone that he can blame.

I miss her. I miss her so much. Sometimes I think to myself and wonder, what would happen if she was still here? Would my dad still be the gentleman he once was? Would they still be blindingly in love? Or would they have split up? Would he still be the piece of trash that he currently is? Would I still fear him, more than anything I'll ever know? Would he-

I'm knocked out of my thoughts by a kick to the side of my head, everything slowly starts fading, his voice slowly gets muffled. Until darkness is all I can see. I blackout.

The last thing I saw becomes imprinted in my brain, my father's face screaming down at me, fists stained with my blood, his own daughter's blood.

His stained with lies and insults, that he continues to spit and throw at me, even as I drift away, and lose consciousness at his feet.

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•
That's the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Just a reminder, as I said before, I'll only be updating once this week! I hope you have an amazing day! Remember that you're perfect in every way! ~Hannah♡