8~Forever Alone

Hey guys, this is chapter eight. I hope you enjoy it!

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Recap:

Googles definition of dad:

Definition of dad: One's father

Wrong.

The true definition of dad: Someone who is there for their child, he cares for their wellbeing and happiness.

Googles definition of father: A man in relation to his child or children

Correct

The true definition of father: Someone who helps in the making of a child. A sperm donor.

Ella Winchester's POV

------------------------------------------

Ugh, why am I so sore? I think as I wake up.

I groan in pain as I open my eyes.

I look down and see that I'm laying on the floor near the front door. What happened?

The memories of yesterday come barrelling back at me.

I lay there for about five minutes, just trying to get a grasp on reality for a bit.

As I'm about to get up I hear the thumping footsteps of my father.

He struts over and peers down at me.

"Why are you still here bitch?!? Go to fucking school!" He spits.

All of a sudden something comes in contact with my side, and damn does it hurt. A foot, he kicked me. Hasn't he already done enough?

Apparently not because next thing I know, blood is running down my face.

"Get out!" He yells, and with one last kick to my side, he walks away and collapses on the couch.

As quickly as I can, still in pain, I hobble up the stairs and into my room.

I grab my clothes for today and a towel, and I quickly go into the shower.

After my shower, I nurse some of my wounds and get dressed. I grab my backpack and put it on.

As quickly as I can I run out of the house and start my walk to school.

When I arrive at the school I see the usual groups, the popular people, the jocks, the nerds, and finally the outcasts.

I put my head down and walk into the school, becoming a subject to whispers and insults.

The bell rings and I dash to my first class, English. I sit in the very back of the classroom, surrounded by rows of empty desks.

What I didn't know was that Kade and his friends have this class as well because I see them walk into the classroom.

I see them look at me, stare for a second, then go to their desks in the front of the classroom.

I'm not going to lie, it hurts not having anyone to talk to... well not talk to but... you get what I mean, be friends with.

But I should probably get used to it. No one wants to be friends with me.

Ohh well, forever alone I guess.

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Hey guys! This is the end of chapter eight, I hope you enjoyed it! I'm so so so sorry for not updating for a while!
But guess what, this book is ranked #5 in bets! Thank you guys so much, I very much appreciate it! I hope you have a great day!
~Hannah <3