5~Where Am I

Hey, guys, this is chapter five. I hope you enjoy it!
**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Recap:

"I'm going to kill them!" Logan growls.

So after Elijah calmed down and changed his shirt around a corner without us looking we decided that we would go to school.

"If I see those shitheads there, they're going to be dead" Mason spits out. We all agreed.

"I'm sorry," Elijah whispers,

"It's going to be okay, it's not your fault." I coo back.

Kade Night's POV

--------------------

As we were walking to school the boys were very quiet. Either in embarrassment (Elijah) or anger.

When we finally got to the school and opened the doors, let's just say we weren't prepared for what was about to happen.

So we walked through the school doors, only to see Krystal and her bitches beating up a poor girl. She looked so small and skinny.

As Krystal bashes her head off of a locker I yell out "HEY!"

Everyone grows silent and turns towards me. Thankfully it's just me, my boys, Krystal, her bitches, and the mystery girl.

We glare at them, making it clear just how angry we are.

"H-Hey Kade! I didn't know you were coming back today!" Krystal sputtered

'No shit.' I think, no one except the boys and I knew that we were coming back today.

For the past few weeks, I and the boys have been in jail, because when we went to go and pick up my little sisters from school we saw a boy punching my youngest sister Abby. We snapped and beat the boy until he had to go to the hospital.

"What the fuck is going on!" I yell at her. I can see her gulp in fear.

"Um, I... Uhh, I'm just talking to an old friend." Krystal shakily comes up with.

I have two words for you. Bull. Shit

"It doesn't fucking look like it. Go.To.Class." I growl out. This girl is starting to get on my nerve.

"Come on Kade! She's a freak!" Krystal squeals out.

By now, I and the boys see the girl on the ground start to lose consciousness.

Mason, having a short temper spits out, "He said go to class bitch!"

Krystal knows that out of everyone in our group, you should not test Mason. So she nods her head and runs out of the hallway to her class, with her bitches following in tow.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asks, getting closer to the girl. You could tell he is worried, heck we all are.

As she looks like she's about to respond she falls to the ground. My instincts took over and I ran to catch her before her head hit the ground.

I pick her up and look at all the boys, they all have worried looks.

"Let's go," I say.

We all run out of school and get into my car.

I gently lay her down in the back, across the boys.

As I drive home, I may or may not have broken many laws for speeding, but I don't care.

We finally reach home and Logan picks up the girl, whom's name we still don't know.

We run inside and put her on my bed.

{A FEW HOURS LATER}

She still hasn't woken up and I need to pick up my sisters from their schools.

We decide that Elijah should be the one to stay because he is probably the most 'empathetic'.

Quickly we go out the door and into my car. Finally, after a boring car ride, we reach our destination. East Wood middle school, we get out of the car and see my sister Bella sitting, alone on the steps of the school.

I go up to her when she sees me and the boys she squeals in delight. "KADE!" she says as she runs up to me, jumping in my outstretched arms.

Me, the boys, and Bella go to the car to go to the elementary school that our youngest sister Abby goes to. East Side elementary school. Bella runs out of the car to her sister before we can even unbuckle our seatbelts.

"Hi, Abby!" Bella exclaims, clearly excited about seeing her sister.

"Hi Bella, hi Kade!" Abby yells, just as excited as her sister.

"What are we, chopped liver?" Logan said, faking hurt.

"Ohh, I didn't see you guys! How are all of you?" Abby asks.

"We're good," Alex responds.

"Okay troops, let's get home!" Mason says, clapping his hands together in the process.

We all pile into the car, there isn't enough room so the girls have to sit on the boy's laps.

Abby is on Alex's lap, and Bella is on Logan's lap.

We get home and run inside only to see Elijah laying on my couch, watching the tv.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE!?!?" Mason yells.

"What do you mean?" Elijah asks.

"Why aren't you upstairs with the girl?" Alex questions, clearly confused.

"I got bored. I'm sorry." Elijah says, staring at the floor as if it is the most interesting thing in the world.

"C'mon guys let's go check on her." I sigh.

We walk up the stairs and stand in front of my door.

I slowly open my door and see the girl awake, sitting up on my bed, looking around.

"Oh shit! Umm, are you okay? What's your name?" Mason asks the girl.

But the girl doesn't respond, she just stares at us.

"girly, I asked you a question," Mason states.

The girl points to her throat and imitates writing.

We all get confused until Alex says, "You don't speak, do you."

She shakes her head no.

Elijah grabs a piece of paper and a pencil, he hands them to her.

She nods as thanks.

All of a sudden she starts scribbling a message.

She flips the paper around, it reads

Where am I?

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Hey guys! This is the end of chapter five. I hope you enjoyed it. This one was longer than usual. Please comment on any suggestions/thoughts. Have a great day!

~Hannah <3