6~You're The Girl With Secrets

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't been updating as much as I was before. We just got to school since winter break just ended and I haven't had as much time as I had before to update. This is chapter six and I hope you enjoy this update!

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Recap:

The girl points to her throat and imitates writing.

We all get confused until Alex says, "You don't speak, do you."

She shakes her head no.

Elijah grabs a piece of paper and a pencil, he hands them to her.

She nods as thanks.

All of a sudden she starts scribbling a message.

She flips the paper around, it reads

Where am I?

Ella Winchester's POV

-----------------------------------------

I wake up in a strange room and start to freak out.

I don't know where I am.

I notice that I'm laying on a soft, cushioned surface. As I feel around more I notice that it's a bed. And I'm alone. I start to freak out again.

As I'm trying to calm myself down I look around the room. Once I calm down I realize that I'm most likely in a teenagers room. More likely boys than girls though. As I'm looking around I hear the door creak open.

In comes Kade Night and his crew.

After a bit of staring, Mason says,

"Oh shit! Oh god, um, are you okay? What's your name?"

I don't respond, they don't know who I am, everyone has heard of the girl with secrets.

"Girly, I asked you a question," Mason states, irritation clear in his voice.

I point to my throat and imitate writing, trying to let them know that I'm mute and won't be talking anytime soon.

I can see that they're all confused. Something soon seems to click inside Alex's head.

"You don't speak, do you." Alex states.

I shake my head no.

Elijah grabs a piece of paper and a pencil, he hands them to me.

I nod, trying to show my thanks.

I decide to ask, sorry write, the question that has been going through my mind since the start of our 'conversation.'

I flip the paper around and watch as the boys read what I wrote.

Where am I?

"My house." Kade bluntly says, as if it's normal for me to be on his bed, in his bedroom.

Trust me, it's not.

Why?

And then the story starts.

"Well, we were late for school..." Logan starts.

"That's not very important," Elijah whispers looking down.

It's then that I start to realize that something serious happened for them to be late and Elijah doesn't want to talk about it.

I motion for them to continue speaking.

"So we walked in and saw Krystal and her bitches beating you up." Kade continues.

I stiffen at the mention of Krystal.

Alex continues,

"So we yelled at her, she said some nasty things, and you ended up falling unconscious on the ground. Kade ran and caught you before your head hit the ground luckily."

"So we brought you back here, Kades house. Put you on his bed and sat down." Mason says

"We were going to stay but we needed to go pick some people up," Kade says.

I must have looked confused so he elaborates,

"My two younger sisters, Abby and Bella."

My mouth opens in an O shape. I didn't know he had sisters.

"We told Elijah to stay here and watch you encase you woke up, which he did an oh so excellent job at," Logan says with a playful glare pointed in Elijah's direction.

"I got bored!" Elijah defends, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Anyways, we came back after picking my sisters up from their schools and came up here. We found you awake, and then this conversation happened." Kade says.

"What's your name?" Alex asks.

I contemplate telling them my real name but then decide against it.

Just call me the girl with secrets, that's what everyone calls me.

"Wait wait wait. hold up. You're the girl with secrets?!?" Logan yells.

See, I knew that they would recognize the name people gave me.

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**• 

Hey guys, that's the end of this chapter. I wasn't going to write today but my cousin,

@_emilykspams_ told me to update this. I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!

~Hannah<3