15~Kade F*cks Up... Again

Hi everyone! Here's a shorter chapter, it's in Kade's point of view. I hope you enjoy it! If you could, please read the authors note at the end of the chapter, it has a little note there for you guys! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Recap:

He pushes me away, his face red, tear tracks staining his face.

"What the fuck! Of course, I don't like her! It's all for the bet!" He shouts and me, turning away.

As he stomps away like a toddler having a temper tantrum, I hear him mutter to himself.

"Is it really fake though?"

Kade Night's P.O.V

--------------------

Ugh, Alex is so annoying sometimes! He's accusing me of liking that girl when it's clearly only because of the bet!

Right?

Yeah, what am I thinking, of course, I can't, uh, I mean don't like her! That's an absurd idea!

Anyways, back to the present, I'm currently walking through the halls of the school.

"Stupid bet. Stupid girl. Stupid friends." I mutter angrily under my breath to myself as I wipe my last bit of tears away.

Why can't she just show up to school sometime and just let us know that she's okay and not dead or something!

As I'm lost in my thoughts, I end up bumping into someone on my way to the front doors, and as I turn a corner.

I'm so done with people today.

"Watch where you're going, kid," I growl out. But the only response I get is a scared whimper from the person on the ground in front of me.

As I look down at the person, I immediately feel guilt welling up inside of me, but along with that guilt, I also feel frustration, anger, and sadness.

It's her. It's Ella.

Seeing her here finally after so long makes me relieved. But that feeling of relief disappears as quickly as it came.

"Where the fuck were you this whole week!" I shout at her, confused and frustrated.

But of course, she doesn't answer me, she just curls up into a ball. I'm sure if anyone were to walk by us, it would not look very good, with my large frame standing above this petite girl, and her curled in a ball whimpering. But I was too blinded by my anger to see how much my yelling has affected her.

"Answer me!" I yell out. But once again, no response.

"Where were you this week? We were so worried about you and you just showed up as if nothing happened! You didn't even let us know that you're okay! You probably don't even care at all!" I shout out again at her, lost in my thoughts, not realizing anything that's happening around me, or what I'm saying and doing, saying things that I never thought I would.

Once I'm done with my loud rant, I come to the harsh realization of what I've just done, and I end up slumping in exhaustion against the lockers behind me. And finally, I can see clearly again, I'm not blinded by my emotions anymore. I've come back into reality. I look back down at the silent, yet whimpering girl, and feel an immense sense of guilt and hurt inside of me.

What have I done?

Why did I do that?

She's going to hate me now!

I mean, who wouldn't?

I'm brought out of my thoughts by seeing her abruptly stand up and sprint away, just like she did in the cafe a week ago.

And for the second time in two weeks, I see tears glisten and shine in her beautiful-I mean no, not beautiful, emerald green eyes.

Except for this time, I am the cause of that.

And that means that I have no one else to blame, except myself.

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

You have reached the end of this chapter, I'm sorry for not updating, but I haven't been feeling any motivation recently. So updates on this story are probably going to be very slow. Once again, I apologize that this chapter was pretty short, but I figured that a short chapter is better than no chapter at all! I hope everyone has an amazing day/night. Stay happy and healthy out there!

~Hannah<3