12~Double Scoop

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter! It seems that Wattpad is having a glitch at the moment, and deleted my story, but its back! So I decided to update it! Like I've said before if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment!
**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Recap:

We eventually get her attention, and after a lot of arguments and debates on why she didn't want to hang out with us, she finally agrees to, but only after we promise her free food.

And so the bet begins.

Mason Canner's P.O.V

(After he yells at Ella)

--------------------

The ride back to Kade's house was silent, not a word was uttered.

We finally get to his house, and we all sit down on the couch in his spacious living room. His sisters Abby and Bella are already there watching cartoons on the tv.

"Hey, guys! How are you? Why are you late?" Bella greets and questions us.

"We were just hanging out with someone, would you two please go to your rooms for a while so we can talk about something" Kade requests, crouching down to their height.

"Aw, why can't we be here!" Abby whines, wanting to know what we're going to be talking about.

"Yeah! I want to know!" Bella agrees with her sister, looking up at Kade. Even though he's crouched down, he's still taller than them.

"We have to talk about big people stuff, it doesn't involve you girls, but it's very important. If you stay in your rooms for a bit you can have ice cream after dinner." Kade bribes them. They're so stubborn some times, but I'll always love them like they're my siblings.

"Fine. But.... double scoop mister!" Abby wagers in her adorable voice, wagging a finger at her older brother.

I can see Kade pretend to think about it, sighs dramatically and agrees.

"Okay, it's a deal! If you stay upstairs in your room until we get you or you need something, you girls can have double scoops of ice cream AFTER dinner" He emphasizes the word AFTER, so they don't ask for it now.

"Okay! Come get us when you're done! Let's go, sissy!" Abby squeals, grasping her older sister's hand and running upstairs, tripping a few times. She's so cute sometimes.

A few minutes pass, and we're just sitting on the couches. In silence.

"I'm gonna go check to see how the girls are do-" I quickly say, trying to get out of the lengthy conversation that I know is about to come.

"Don't you dare. Don't even think about it. We need to talk." Kade all but growls at me.

And that's when it begins.

"Why would you say that to her?!" Elijah shouts.

"Yeah! I thought we were supposed to be her friend!" Logan agrees with his twin.

"Gosh, that was such a stupid thing to do!"

They all start to shout at me. All except Alex.

I'm staring at the ground, my arms wrapped around me. I'm starting to get angry, but I don't want to say something that I don't mean at the guys, they're my brothers. I think they forgot that I can't deal with people shouting at me.

"Guys, stop shouting. You're gonna make him angry, and frankly, I don't want to deal with a mad Mason." Alex reasons with them all. Thank God for Alex being here.